alanab

If you're still a hottie and you still know it....

now, in order to post to this thread, must you post to the other one first? I mean you can't technically STILL be a hottie, if you werent in the original right? Just curious... I guess I'm breaking the rules anyhow, so too late to stop me now hehehe.

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

This is the longest thread I have seen in my short DZ.com life!:S

.... not to hijack the thread but it was indeed the longest thread to date. Not that it's a competition or anything but here are some stats: ;)

Top 10 - By number of views:

* If you're a hottie and you know it.... by alanab (80431 views)
* UK fatality - rig was "tampered with" by Skylark (65674 views)
* Tit-ee bar(NSFW) by jtval (63612 views)
* Skydive Arizona Dropzone.com 2nd Annual Holiday Boogie by sangiro (29779 views)
* Post Your Bum!!!!!!!!!! by LostOne (26133 views)
* Dwaine Weston. by QuickDraw (22404 views)
* Eloy Boogie Info by bbarnhouse (22037 views)
* Girls, let's see your Hot Bods...or pics of any F/F or RW suits!~ by VanillaSkyGirl (20478 views)
* High/Low by FreeFlyHol (17671 views)
* Fatality Skydive Arizona by bbarnhouse (17569 views)

Top 5 - By Number of replies:

* If you're a hottie and you know it.... by alanab (2424 replies)
* Skydive Arizona Dropzone.com 2nd Annual Holiday Boogie by sangiro (2323 replies)
* The Non-Americans. by meatmissile (1931 replies)
* Eloy Boogie Info by bbarnhouse (1766 replies)
* Rate the poster above you... by Skylark (1740 replies)
Safe swoops
Sangiro

I spent a week in Hawaii in January 2003, it was so gorgeous there. I think the coolest part was getting to be within a few feet of flowing lava. I wish I had pictures that could show how amazing it was.

Wow! I wish that you had pics, too. It sounds amazing! Thank you for the sweet compliments. You are a very beautiful young thing, yourself. (Pretty blouse in your pic, too.)

I just saw everyone's pics, and I have to say that all the men and women are as gorgeous on the outside as they are on the inside. I love seeing everyone on this thread. It makes it easier to recognize each other on the DZs. It's also interesting to see people out of their jumpsuits. (LOL! I didn't mean that literally, except in the case of Typical Fish, who is au'natural in his pic!) Anyway, here's to the "hotties" on this thread! :)

NOTE for Skymama!

Look, Andrea! Her hair's messed up, and she's still beautiful!

Post some of your "not so perfect" pics, please! You, like Rosa here, are a natural beauty, and really shouldn't be ashamed of it.

What's a guy gotta do, beg?
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

;)Aren't you a lucky stud to have two girls in the shower with you!;)

I can only manage one guy in the shower with me but I would have to say there is far less clothing and cleaning going on during my showers!;):P

I'm on dial up here at home but don't worry Ray, I'll bring plenty of hottie pics to collegiates to share with you;)

:PYou better get on my naked jump punk!:P
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Her hair's messed up,

Arrrrgh...I have an excuse! LOL! We drove from one side of the island to the other in an open jeep, and we were hiking for a little while. Then, it began to lightly rain. On our way back we went a quick route and were on rough roads surrounded by cows at one point! It was sooo much fun. I love adventures like that! :)