alanab

If you're still a hottie and you still know it....

I swear Greg G is the cutest and sweetest thing. And his dogs are adorable!

Yes, Betsey, LouD and Greg are gorgeous.

Even though Greg is white hot, he is also soooo nice. He told me that I couldn't freefly with my rig because it is still sooooo huge on me with no support from the lateral and leg straps. He then took time to search for a container size that would fit me someday when I manage to downsize and get a custom fitting rig. Even the smallest that we found (Javelin Odyssey A-14) was still too big, but I will have to have one custom-made. Greg even volunteered to shoot my RW jumps, but I couldn't bring myself to accept the offer. (I know that he'd rather shoot FF!) DaGimp was so awesome and shot several of my jumps instead.

Alana ~ Awwww...I love that pic of us three, too, even though Skymama and I were both sleepy. You are such a sweetheart, Alana! Thanks for posting those, as well as all the others. I didn't bring a camera, but I'm burning a CD with everyone's posted pics. :)
Edited: spelling

Actually I have just as much fun videoing RW as FF (if I get to freefly around it). Yesterday went up with an 8 way RW and it was one of my favorite dives during the boogie.

We's ALL juss A gumbo OF hot lookin SKYDIVA's!!! It's SPICY HOT SKYDIVA GUMBO right here in the Talk back forum of DZ.com.

Some of you NOT-SO-HOT folk can just wait in the lobby or the Flatflyin Forum oh sometin. We are too busy to post bout jumpin. Just wanta admire all my HOTTT skydive people right here. Wooooohoooo!

TTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssss!!!!

Sorry gimp but you'll have get back in your box. LOL As a rule, I don't allow people who have to shave their chest to monkeysmack anything near me (and that goes for the ladies too..LOL).

But, Kelley, if you are talking about a 3-way flower out of an Otter with some other dude, I would definitely be on that plane. Keep me informed. ;)

What beautiful pictures, Bettina! I have a Bl/wh cropped picture of...my left hip...that is on my boyfriend's desktop. It's tame, but I am so conservative that I've never posted it. After seeing your pics, I think that I may post my hip this weekend. :P

Also, the rest of the girls' Badfish website pics look great! :)