alanab

If you're still a hottie and you still know it....

;)Aren't you a lucky stud to have two girls in the shower with you!;)

Lucky, nope I dont see paige there, but wendy and nicole were great, Alcohol and a pool at 3 in the morning makes for fun, but notice we all had our clothes on. Best shower I ever took with my clothes on. And I hope to be there on your dive.

Oh my goodness you are lucky to get two girls in a shower clothed or not, esp. at 3am. I'm usually asleep by then:P, I'm pretty boring[:/] but hey what can ya do?!?!?

I could easily imagine that the shower was the best one with your cloths on. Lucky guy there with those 2 hot chicas!!
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

I THINK its in reference to ur....erm....boobs!!! Bx

***putting my index finger on my nose****
that was it..:P aka your a hottie

:$:$:$:$
Wine Me, Dine Me, 69 Me
Then spank me like a bad puppy dog.
Ms_Kitty

well my buddy Tarek from SDH finally put some pics of me at the dz on his site, www.flyingarab.com I still gotta get some of me in the air.

First pic is just SCARY, weird lens. lol

the second pic of is of Eric yelling at me " YOU BETTER NOT FUCK UP, MAGGOT!!" such a nice guy. :PB|

last one is of me actin retarded. *shrugs*

Nightingale hangs her head and mourns the kittens....

You can't tease the gentlemen like that, Kat! Think of the kittens!!!!!

are you taking about that pic I saw about masterbating? I don't think I am that hot. I have a huge forhead and a fat ass. But thanks for the visual. Knowing that they might gets the warm fuzzy feeling flowing.
Wine Me, Dine Me, 69 Me
Then spank me like a bad puppy dog.
Ms_Kitty

Ok here's some more pics...Im sure by now you which I am! Bxx ;):P

Nice pics.. but you guys aren't really from the UK.. not with those nice smiles.. that is definitely not a good example of UK dental hygiene.. :S
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

After being told for all my life that I was ugly, not good looking, not attractive, several women have made comments about my looks, said that they think I'm a hottie, think that I am a Hunk, think I'm good looking. This has never happened to me before. I am in somewhat of a state of shock. :o I'm at a loss about what to say, very confused. Have to admit that it si nice, after all these years :)
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

I'm sorry, I don't have any pics of myself, and wouldn't know how to post them if I did. Totally computer illiterate here!
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule