alanab

If you're still a hottie and you still know it....

well MERRY CHRISTMAS

Yeah, Merry Christmas to ME!!! :ph34r: Mmmm.. that was a good night!;)

Now, if we would only devise a plan to distract that husband of hers while we go after them sweater cantaloupes.... yes... yes.. that might work... we'll need a name for that plan... what shall it be... mmm....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know, Remi....I have some ideas for the name of that plan. The problem is....who's going to distract Merrick so someone can pull it off? Who do we know who would be audacious and foolhardy enough to actually try it and get pictures?

Jou dirty rat bastardoes, thought you had already completed that opp?! Be forewarned, I have launched an updated protection plan/system that will track and warn against any possible future threats... I call it "Boobland Security!":D I've just moved it to defcon 3. C'mon punks, make my day!

Blues!
Merrick

Hey Ian, you and Kely have a wonderful christmas. I will drop by Orange sometime next month and leave the DVD with your landings, as promissed.....

Have fun at Eloy, and be safe.

Blue skies!
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Juan - Yes, I am in my house in DeLand now about to head over to my new home dz :)
Ian - glad you got the reference :P Everything's going great here, I'll probably head up to Orange some time over the summer and visit. Maybe if there's another low altitude swoop comp day. Are you going to be spending the winter up in Mass?
Wind Tunnel and Skydiving Coach http://www.ariperelman.com

Busy, a lot of training, have some days off, and just trying to get my things in order.....

WIsh I had the time to go somewhere to jump, but Ari, any time, I will definitely need to take a couple days to go to FL and make some jumps.
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Have some delta passes, but I will be visiting family first, going to South America for 3 days, and to Spain as well.

I can not make any more commitments to jump for now, and the weather is not helping either, however if I'm here by Mid March, I will definitely go to TX.....B|

Alright...I'll finally play for real this time (because I have one good picture of myself, and I'm going to show the whole world! :D) I have many many many many scary pictures of myself which I will not post (ie, my passport picture.)
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning