alanab

If you're still a hottie and you still know it....

Pammi- you are gorgeous, i cant believe you didnt post in the other thread!
Don- definately still a hottie.. and you still know it! can't wait to meet you in eloy babe!
Chris- man, i wish i was that sharpie;) j/k, you're hot and you are still mine for a whole day next season... all mine:$

omg! chop chop is hot! i thought he was 45, hahaha:D

ummm.. I'm not sure how to take this..

On the one hand... I like it that the owner of the hottie thread thinks I fit in..B|:$

On the other hand.. she seem to think that 45 is old.. :S Since I'm going to be 40 this year.. I guess I am an old hottie.. I don't know if that is good or not.. :P
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Meh, here's my mug: Be nice.

Yeah, you're a cutie. But you knew that. B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Oh No Pammi! You shouldn't have done that. Your PM is going to crash any minute = your are definately a hottie .

Now, if we would only devise a plan to distract that husband of hers while we go after them sweater cantaloupes.... yes... yes.. that might work... we'll need a name for that plan... what shall it be... mmm....;)
Remster

Now, if we would only devise a plan to distract that husband of hers while we go after them sweater cantaloupes.... yes... yes.. that might work... we'll need a name for that plan... what shall it be... mmm....

ROFL! Thanks guys :$

Hey JT...how YOU doin'? ;) LOL!

Pammi

Now, if we would only devise a plan to distract that husband of hers while we go after them sweater cantaloupes.... yes... yes.. that might work... we'll need a name for that plan... what shall it be... mmm....;)

You know, Remi....I have some ideas for the name of that plan. The problem is....who's going to distract Merrick so someone can pull it off? Who do we know who would be audacious and foolhardy enough to actually try it and get pictures?:)>:(
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™