alanab

If you're still a hottie and you still know it....

Thanks.

That answers that!

Now BACK to posting hottie pics!!!!

Did you hear that girls? POST your pics. Because in my book. There is no such thing as a male hottie. (self included)
Bottomless Beers and Blue Skies!

* Brother_Brian *
D.S.W.F.S.B. #2

Sheesh, hon, you were right on top of that this morning. I really didn't expect you to get those pics posted so fast. Heh, I think I liked the way that pic looked much better when I still had alcohol in my system! ::grin:: I look so old!!! I'm only 21 for crying out loud. I need a new career! ;)

Thanks for putting that up, now people here can get an idea of what I look like!
~~~~
Rachel
~~~~~~~~~~~
-Converting the world one whuffo at a time.

Geez you are gorgeous!!
But beware! Some of the best looking girls are often the ugliest!!
(ON THE INSIDE!!) BSBD! -Mark.

Thanks, Mark. I'm not sure how to respond to that... kinda makes you look like a jerk... feel free to get to know someone before throwing up a wall of caution based upon how attractive you think they are. Dont be so scared.
There are many, many exceptions to your rule, just on this site.

Her hair's messed up,

Arrrrgh...I have an excuse! LOL! We drove from one side of the island to the other in an open jeep, and we were hiking for a little while. Then, it began to lightly rain. On our way back we went a quick route and were on rough roads surrounded by cows at one point! It was sooo much fun. I love adventures like that! :)

Babe, I am sure you could do a lot of things to try and make youself look like you have been through hell, but...when you are a hottie it really doesn't matter what you do. You're still hot despite the wind blown hair, etc. No excuses needed. Even beauty queens get sick of make up and hair spray!
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com