alanab

If you're still a hottie and you still know it....

Kristi dear I have been wanting to say for a very long time I just LOVE your sig line.... that is sooooo classic.

B| Thanks! Glad you finally got that out! hehe! I dig the double-entendre in it.. and how some get it and some dont.

edit to remove pic that was too small...and then put it back on...

Con you are killing me with your white belly. I can't see any more, I was not believing that.

The sun will come out tomorrow. Bet your bu....

Having something never beats doing (>|<)
Iam building things - Iam working on my mind- I am going to change this world - its what I came here 4- - -

I posted this right near the end of the other one...will find some more when I get them scanned over christmas!! :P (Im on the right btw!)

Beth xx

PS Well done Alana...I can see another wicked thread coming along!! ;)
------------------------------------------------------------

"This isn't flying...it's falling with style!" Buzz Lightyear - Toystory 1

I didn't actually post a pic in the last one, so here I am... not really a hottie, but it's all I got hehehe

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

how great is it to get to work in the morning to find that you hotties have been busy postin pics of your hot selves on here?? lemme just tell you:
skydiveelis, bethuk-very hot girl, brodes, skygod7777, mirochristie- very nice wedding pics, you guys are super hot, typicalfish- nice belly, fstz28- wheres the face?, skycutie0 very hot elf!, marz- how cute with your baby?, dagimp- yep, hot, mcneill79, rdutch- shower... ahhh, rosa- beautiful as always and what a cute couple you make!, muenkel- still hot, viking- damn, jtval- hey move your hands, chaoskitty- i dont think i ever saw a pic of you before, but you are HOT, yardhippie, and fool both hotties!!

thanks everyone! i will post pics from the weekend later today!!

Hey Marz,

Why do you think I do not post my pic? The only pics I have are with my kids and my wife. One look at them and I will be reduced to "How cute your kids are, etc."

Just gonna stay content to let people picture the Michellen Man when they try to picture me;)