funks

Dealing with fat chicks that ask if they are fat when they really are fat

Is the whip only for the mule? :)

Yup - it really, really, really STINGS and smells like mule - I don't think that's what you're asking about though, is it?

(but I have a couple other ones under the bar that I can pass back there that aren't mule stinkers - those are only if my passengers get uppity. Or just ask real nice. And here, this road section is a bit tricky, you should just take the whole pitcher of margaritas and make sure they don't spill).

Tequila shots Anyone? I've got plenty. let me just put a little lime out there for the low timers.........

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

There's nothing wrong with being honest. Some people can handle the truth and some can't and are just hoping you'll be nice and say they aren't fat so they feel better.

edit: Let me add this, though: "fat" is subjective. Some people think that 50lbs overweight isn't fat and some do (just an example).

And here, this road section is a bit tricky, you should just take the whole pitcher of margaritas and make sure they don't spill).

But if I spill on my little white shirt it would be see through ;)

Especially after I'm done sucking the tequila out of it... :| prob'ly a little wrinkled too...

Was that my outside voice?

:)

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

CAREFUL - it's full of icy goodness. oops, too late.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Especially after I'm done sucking the tequila out of it... :| prob'ly a little wrinkled too...

JEEEZ! I just about drove into a frozen yogurt stand......

Must keep one eye on the road,....
the gently bumping road

I asked my husband that question one time. He came back with a very quick reply "No honey, do I look stupid?!"

Best. answer. ever. :D You do have a keeper :)
Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Oh no now my nipples are hard... sorry Rebecca ;)

Careful. With this bumpy road, we don't want to poke an eye out.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

Careful. With this bumpy road, we don't want to poke an eye out.

I need someone to keep me warm then ;)

I got the perfect answer to any question you don't want to answer....by asking this question, "Why would you ask me that question?" The perfect way to throw someone off track, is by replying with another question, thus putting the burden of the question right back onto their shoulders. For example: Hubby asks why you have your unwear on backwards after returning from the DZ..."Why would you ask that question?"..get the idea? instead of letting someone put you on the defense, switch the game plan...you ask the questions. The question asked about being fat, could be continued in this manner : "Why would you ask that Q?" "Why do you think you look fat?"...ect....get the idea? Put resposibility for dumb questions back on their shoulders & put them in the defense postion.

You seem to have something in your left eye - you keep winking. Perhaps some more tequila would help with that.:)

Hey, I just drive the thing and mix drinks. That, and flirt. But that's it,,,

occasionally I'll guard a toe pick and make ballon animals, that and a little singing and dancing. and card tricks. sometimes I'll launder a shirt if it's wet or crusted with ice.

Perhaps more tequila, and laying under the blazing hot sun will let you warm up and possibly glisten a bit....

As wagon organizer, that is actually part of my job description. :)

where have you been, there's a very cold and attractive woman here, she's chilled, yet lying under the sun, in a bumpy wagon, and full of tequila -

Frankly, I've only got about 7 more ideas left and some of them aren't "really" in my job description.

^Continueing on with my response to the Hubby's Q about underwear backwards, would go something like this: "why would you ask that Q?" ..."Don't you like my undies?"..."Are you jealous?"..."Don't you trust me?"...nothing throws people off more than having questions replied with more questions, in fact, in the situation^ I just described above, a barrage of questions aimed back, is the pect way to deal with that!

Attention Wagon Patrons:

I'll have munchies available portside in 5:P

drive the wagon, steer the boat. It's all the same to me.

How do you feel about slushy ice cold tequila based drinks?
That and body shots of tequila?
And balloon animals.

Attention Wagon Patrons:

I'll have munchies available portside in 5:P

drive the wagon, steer the boat. It's all the same to me.

How do you feel about slushy ice cold tequila based drinks?
That and body shots of tequila?
And balloon animals.

Oooh I was unaware of the body shots... this wagon just gets better and better.

Edited to add: I'm beginning to think this wagon needs it's own thread, it seems to keep hijacking others.

^Continueing on with my response to the Hubby's Q about underwear backwards, would go something like this: "why would you ask that Q?" ..."Don't you like my undies?"..."Are you jealous?"..."Don't you trust me?"...nothing throws people off more than having questions replied with more questions, in fact, in the situation^ I just described above, a barrage of questions aimed back, is the pect way to deal with that!

Will you please give me some pity sex?

Walt