sid

Cowden practicing Emergency Proc!

Springtime in New York, safety day, howling winds and time to practice Emergency Procedures..... we caught Chris on tape practicing in Badfish style.

We did actually have video of the complete set of procedures but Gabe was laughing too hard to hold the camera steady. So here's what we got, and he held on to both handles and didn't spill a drop!
http://sidsrigging.com/galleries/galleries_index.htm

Can't wait for the safety nazis to get hold of THIS one:o
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

Good thing he's already fathered a child! :o

yeah - that may be all she wrote for that subject..... :P
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

Springtime in New York, safety day, howling winds and time to practice Emergency Procedures.....

Forget the winds, how much flooding were you guys expecting that justified his pants??! :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Forget the winds, how much flooding were you guys expecting that justified his pants??! :D

Blues,
Dave

now that's funny right there, I don't care who y'are, that's funny:D
Pete Draper,

Man, I wish we had the video of me actually doing the cutaway and reserve pull while holding the beer! Good to know I can save my life, even while drunk and holding a beer!:D

See kids... it's cool to be drunk and not take your emergency procedures serious! How's that for sending a message?B|

Forget the winds, how much flooding were you guys expecting that justified his pants??!

I'd like to put in a request that you not wear that outfit next weekend in Cross Keys. I have an image to keep up and I simply can't have you hanging around with those pants on. :|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

It is not so much the pants as it is the training harness wrenched up my ass from them pulling me to the ceiling over and over, so I think you are safe!;)

oh..... wait, I've got the XXX parts that I edited out of the video, Andrea!!!!!!!! I can be bought (real cheap) :P
Pete Draper,