Andy_Copland

GRRRR ANGRY

So every morning after my nightshift i get a train from Cambridge to Newmarket, its a local small train, 20 minute journey and then it carries on to some other places. I've NEVER had a problem on this train, every morning i get on, put my bike against the wall and take my seat, not this morning.

A ticket guy i've never seen before says "Sir could you please move your bike to the designated area, this is for wheelchairs." Well i didnt know this and by fuck i wouldnt ever put someone out of their way, infact i had just let about 6 people go ahead of me on the train so i didnt hold them up getting my bike on.

Basically i said is it ok if i just leave it as the trains about to leave and no one is getting on with a wheel chair and the first scheduled stop is mine. He wouldnt have none of it so i got up and started rolling my bike to the area (its only 2 parts to this train) he wouldnt let me,made me walk outside and around. As i was walking out i told him he could stop calling me Sir as it was getting pretty tiresome and patronising, his response "Well Sir there are other things i would like to call you." At this point i lost my temper and dared him to call me it while strolling up to him. He said it was for "his mind and brain." Not the sharpest knife in the draw.

This is where i get childish but i really felt justified. I wouldnt show him my ticket, i let him know i had it but wouldnt show him. At this point he calls me sir about fifty more times in his tone that makes you feel very small and told the driver to stop at a uncheduled place to let me off. I smiled and calmly told him i wasnt moving and if he touched me i'd sink my teeth into the bridge of his nose. Guess what? Sir Sir Sir thats threatening blah blah. I called his bluff and let him know i'd hold up the train for as long as possible and it would take a number of police and half a can of gas to move me. I got to my station but i've been told that if he's ever on duty im not getting on the train. Yes i am.

I really hope that if he's ever in need of a little kindness that will go a long way, that he doesnt get it. I like to think that i go out my way to be nice to people then i meet the most arrogant, self righteous, pompous twit on the planet. He had the rule book so far up his arse he was spitting paper.

Rant Over

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

Actually it would be "Sir, please Sir, im sorry Sir but that is the rules Sir"

Smiling but still mad! :P

it's been a while since I was in England, but didn't they call those people "Jobsworths"? As in, I'd like to Sir, but it's more than my Job's Worth?
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

That's SIR "arrogant, self righteous, pompous twit" to you, sir!

I like the "package" idea but the paper's a lot of work...just put a big red bow around it and viola! It's a package!
:)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

there are two tools that will make his senless jabbering stop

A nice set of new pruning shears

One new micro torch

step 1: foot sweep and stomp the throat.

step 2: when he gasps for air, stick the shears in the mouth and clip away quickly. ( note it is wise to keep your fingers out of the mouth and you don't know what he's been doing with it and don't want to risk infection).

step 3: cauterize the stump of his tongue with the micro torch ( hey you don't want him bleeding all over and making a mess).

see now he won't bother anyone else with his non stop gobbing!

*This message has been a public service announcement
:D