streaker

Hey Rev Jim!

:)
Is it time for the list??????

I'll be there!!!!

Beautiful Landings!

Streaker
B|

Yea. After waking this morning, I remember telling some eople last night that I was gonna revive it today... Owwww, my head hurts... B|
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Well, since the search feature is still broken and I'm not about to dig back months looking for that thread, you all have a bit of time to think about if you are going to make it to the WFFC or not! Send me a PM if you can make it, and I'll add you to the hard copy!

Registration has been lowered, and preregistration jump tix are still at $21. I'm thinking that's probaby not going to be the on site price, due to the rising costs of fuel again. Just a little food for thought.
www.freefall.com
It's your life, live it!

Is it time for the list??????

I'll be there!!!!

Beautiful Landings!

Streaker
B|

Yea. After waking this morning, I remember telling some eople last night that I was gonna revive it today... Owwww, my head hurts... B|

YOUR head hurts??!! I remember talking to you, but were you at the Staff meeting? hmm,,, alcohol may have been a contributing factor.
Boy we had a terrific night!
Getting our livers, and lack of sleep ready for the WFFC 2006!!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Hey, Dave I'll be there. Get your rig put back together yet? I made 14 jumps last weekend, hopefully get some out of the otter tomorrow. But I hear we're going to start jumping in Superior next weekend so get your rig together so I can make a jump with you.

Nick
If first you don't succeed then skydiving isn't for you!

Rev!!!! You've been missed! Just isn't the same without you. I miss the good ole days of Talk Back and the regs from "back in the day".

Welcome back!

:$:$

Thanks sweetie!

It feels good knowing that maybe a few not only actually noticed I've not been around much lately, but maybe even cared!

LICK!!!

;)

Work gets in the way. I've been driving Monday mornings - Friday nights, around 3000 miles a week/about 75-80 hours, with NO HOTSPOTS anywhere I shut down. [:/] My laptop is always in the truck though, so if/when I get a chance, I'll post more!
It's your life, live it!