midnightrider

Blue Skies Matthew Pruitt

:( I lost my best friend on saturday in a motorcycle accident... I wouldve gave anything to have spoke to him one last time as we were not on speaking terms the last 5 months of his life.. I'm sure if he were here he'd want to tell all his friends at skydive the farm goodbye as well as the people he met at bridge day (Nick D, Jaap) thanks for such a memorable time. For those that can attend PM me, the funeral is wednesday at 11

Pruitt was bseriesboosted on here.

This was not what I was expecting to see here this morning.

I will always remember you and Pruitt showing up with a Playstaion and a TV to trade to the DZ for Jumps when going through AFF... And the night you guys in your truck about to leave when I came out and told you if you swam the Pond Nekkid you could get another AFF jump the next day for free. It was freezing that night and Pruitt was out of the truck and half undressed in less than a second.

Pruitt and the Round being towed behind the Truck.. About 80 ft up and the rope broke.. After he landed he just wanted to do it again!!

Pruitt will be missed by everyone at The Farm.

Blue Skies.. Fly Free Pruitt.

Pruitt and the Round being towed behind the Truck.. About 80 ft up and the rope broke.. After he landed he just wanted to do it again!!

That day was when I really found out that Pruitt was as crazy as me and my friends used to be at his age!

Damnit Pruitt I'll miss you kid

I am in complete and utter shock. I will miss my random DDs from Pruitt... oh my heart is so sad right now. :(

Blue Skies my friend, you will be missed dearly.

What a sad loss. Hell of a nice guy. He was missed well before the accident. .
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Spoke to hans about throwing him a memorial party in the next couple of weeks..Maybe do a naked swim across the pond comp in honour of him.lol

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

great guy very young 20 yrs old i believe. Broke as hell. Always trying to pay for an aff by doing something stupid..Like drinking a bottle of wine swimming across a pond naked whatever to get a free AFF done. He brought his tv and playstation in to pay for an AFF jump. He was just getting his life sorted out. had a god job, paying his bills. Then this shit happens. I am sure we will see the logic eventually . I think you mey him. You were there when he had the cutaway on the pink main that went to the pink reserve..Was he trying to tell us something.lol

So Sad! :(

Should not happen to such good people. This is the second person this year not from jumping that I have lost.

See You on the Flip Side Brother!

BS,

K-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B|

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

You were there when he had the cutaway on the pink main that went to the pink reserve..

Was that when he landed with the donkey's? :D I just remember him walking up covered in dirt all excited that he got to swoop some dokey's! :D

"me you alcohol a rig a car and a bunch of planes what could posibly go wrong" - Pruitt