happythoughts

National Hairball Awareness Day

April 28th. Yep, I don't make this stuff up. :D

No, but you do need to get out more.

As do I for replying to this. [:/]:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

April 28th. Yep, I don't make this stuff up. :D

No, but you do need to get out more.

As do I for replying to this. [:/]:D

Actually, that would help. As it is, people who know this stuff will stop over here and tell me it.

I could avoid this nonsense by not being home.

My neighbors dog hates Trekkies and Star Wars fans, so at least there's no weirdos. I think it's the smell of cabbage that ticks him off.

My neighbors dog hates Trekkies and Star Wars fans, so at least there's no weirdos. I think it's the smell of cabbage that ticks him off.

Is that your new sig line? Or was that just part of the post that I didn't quite get?:S:D

I was just saying that I need to get out more because all the people who tell me this stuff are visitors at my place.

However, not just anyone can stop by. I have standards, so no Jedis.

Low standards, admittedly, but I have them.
:D

Speaking of Movies,

I just got in SO MUCH TROUBLE WITH MIKIE for going to see United 93 without him. (I took my 12 year old Kendall - I know it's rated R, but he's mature)

When I say " It's just a movie based on a true story" he thinks Im minimalizing the whole incident....

Am I?

Speaking of Movies,

I just got in SO MUCH TROUBLE WITH MIKIE for going to see United 93 without him. (I took my 12 year old Kendall - I know it's rated R, but he's mature)

When I say " It's just a movie based on a true story" he thinks Im minimalizing the whole incident....

Am I?

Whether it is trivial, or not, is based on personal opinion. However, as with most discussions, there is very few points of view that I can't see rationally after a good BJ and a sammich. Good advice.
:)