Hooknswoop

Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren

So Derek are you saying that with all of the money you've saved from not jumping that you can buy that sweet car?;) :ph34r: (When I add up all the money I've spent in this sport in such a short time, I could have a home nearly paid off)

Are you buying it or just testing it out?

BTW, I'm still homesick. Some friends called me from the Cherry Creek Sneak today since they remembered that I did that every year while living out there in Colorado...miss it...miss it a lot!

Are you buying it or just testing it out?

LOL- I wish. They go for about 500k. I just got to drive it. Absolutely amazing car. I can't think of anything I have ever been in that acclerated like this car did. The owner stopped it on the free way, in the fast lane, then got back up to speed before the traffic 1/4 mile behind us could catch us. He said it is the 3rd fastest production sprts car and the fastest stopping production sports car.

Derek

Nice opportunity. I read about the gearboxes not too long ago, but I certainly wouldn't turn one down if someone offered it to me. :D It is a beautiful ride. But one question, my husband and I were fueding a while back on the pronunciation of McLaren. Who is right? MICK-la-REN or MICK-LA-ren? Or is neither of us right? :D
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M