richieff

Zodiac - Parachute de France

Hi Everyone, i need hellp in order to get in contact with the parachute de france people. I send them a failed freebag using DHL and now DHL people need to contact them for delivery issues and nobody answer the phone. Does anybody know what is happening? i tried with this numbers 33-1-34-327777 33-1-41-232323 and 33-1-34-327757. Please, DHL people want to cancel the shipping, i need urgent HELP!!!!!! Thanks in advance and sorry for my english. Blue Skies

The customer services for PDF is gone to crap.it is nearly impossible to contact them for the last few months,thats why i droped my dealership with them.even to get a new cutaway or reserve handle took almost 4 months.i have an email adress for one of the guys there,i can forward it to you if you like.
and good luck trying to get spare parts.
rodger

This does not really give a good impression...

true

I personally have the idea they are struggling for survival...do a search for Zodiac. You'll see the group is doing well. It's just that they don't give a rat's arse about "public jumpers". But they are doing better since last year.
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Anyone know PdeF's current status?

I noticed they let their internet domain name expire and I heard some people complain about ridiculous delivery times.

Also, I was told by my rigger to hold on to my release pillow and reserve handle at all times ;), due to delivery problems...

Bart

Anyone know PdeF's current status?

I noticed they let their internet domain name expire and I heard some people complain about ridiculous delivery times.

Also, I was told by my rigger to hold on to my release pillow and reserve handle at all times ;), due to delivery problems...

check their website aerosafety.zodiac.com/?p=parachutesand click on Parachutes de France :|

besides that, apparently some of the backlog has been dealt with (at least for some Swiss customers)
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Just received an email that they are working on a new website, which is why the old one was stopped.

Anyway, I still find it strange that the domain name wasn't retained for those few $/year. I'd think it still represents some value.