Zenister

Dreams?

informal poll, after a long discussion with someone who claims "ALL dreams are black and white"

.... thanks for your time

feel free to discuss whatever aspect of dreams and dreaming you feel like

informal poll, after a long discussion with someone who claims "ALL dreams are black and white"

.... thanks for your time

feel free to discuss whatever aspect of dreams and dreaming you feel like

My dreams are always in color.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Color, lucid and VERY weird

last night I was riding a horse underwater and went to a cafeteria... people were hiding my ice cream and I had to go to this one room with many exits... and choose the right one

lots of adventure, color and sensations (even without MSG)

I have the most graphic, over the top and mostly horrible dreams. I wish I knew why. I dream in color 90% of the time. I have violent dreams - I wake up screaming and my heart is racing.

I've actually hurt myself (cut my leg) while I was sleeping.

I used to sleep walk.
Jump, Land, Pack, Repeat...

I have some really interesting dreams at times, but always in color. If it's a "weird" dream, the colors are muted and vague...but often, I have brilliant colored dreams.

I wish I could lucid-dream...that would help some of the nightmares I have. And they're doozies, although not like Jumpjunkie's where he actually cuts himself. That's scary...

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

I can remember my dreams the best when woken up during REM sleep- they are definitely recalled in vivid color.

SMiles;)
eustress. : a positive form of stress having a beneficial effect on health, motivation, performance, and emotional well-being.

although not like Jumpjunkie's where he actually cuts himself. That's scary...

I'm a girl - I cut myself with my fingernail - it made a four inch cut in my right thigh above my knee. I have absolutely no idea how I managed it, but it was deep enough to leave an ugly scar : (
Jump, Land, Pack, Repeat...

Always in color, often lucid.

My best time for dreaming is in between snooze buttons. This is the biggest reason I set my alarm 30-45 minutes early. Even having to wake up to hit the snooze button again, I can fall right back into the dream either right where I left off, or playing the same thing over again.

Half and half on color...

I often dream about a certain DZ.com'er but she must be psychic because she predicted, "only in your dreams."

[:/][:/]:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

All of my dreams are in color with the exception of my "flying dreams" (not to be confused with skydiving dreams). I've dreamt that I could fly a few times but it's always in black and white, and I'm flying at night through drizzling rain. It seems I'm trying really hard to get somewhere? but have to fly slow because I can't see well enough through the darkness and rain to speed up. Oddly enough, until I began skydiving a few years ago I had never had a "flying dream".

I dream in color
I can smell stuff, too (yeah, yeah, ha ha.)
I think I've tasted stuff, but don't recall for sure

I've had flying dreams (not to be confused w/skydiving dreams) since I was very, very young. The flying dreams are really cool, because over time I have 'gotten better at it'.

I've also had some life-altering dreams (very deep, generally spiritual NOT RELIGIOUS in nature).

Many dreams have huge intricate plot lines.

I'll tend to hang out in the same places; there are cities and stuff that I could draw a map of, and I've actually given directions to others in the dream on how to get somewhere, lol!!!

I used to skydive every night, but now maybe just a couple of times a week. Good news, everybody: the theory that you can slow down a huge RW formation enough to land w/out a parachute really works, but you didn't hear it from me. :ph34r:

I've dreamt movie scores and other music (and have actually recorded them later)
and, I can pick up dreams where they left off.

°
Dances
Muff Brother #2169

"You can take the girl out of the sky, but not the sky out of the girl!"

I believe I dream in color. I'm also a lucid dreamer as are my children. Some of them I can control and actually "feel." One I was in a field ( i was completely aware that I was dreaming ) and remember the grass under my feet and could feel the wind blowing. I could smell the fresh air as well. Honestly, it was like I was in a different place. Strange.

Since I quit smoking and am using the patch.

Dreams are in - HD - True Color - Surround Sound - And very freaky :o

I had to take the patch off a bit before bedtime for that exact reason...couldn't get a decent night's rest with those dreams.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I'm a girl - I cut myself with my fingernail - it made a four inch cut in my right thigh above my knee. I have absolutely no idea how I managed it, but it was deep enough to leave an ugly scar : (

:$Sorry!:$

(Both for the scar and the gender mix-up...)

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

I try to have lucid dreams.
If you wanna have lucid dreams you have to train yourself.
for me I write down my phone number often, and if for some reason i can't write it down. (i can't remember it, it comes out wrong,, whatever reason) I know I am dreaming.

the problem is when your dreaming you think your awake. you have to start looking for the signs.

has anyone seen "waking life" ????