jonjonson

safety and education

Were you looking for serious discussion in the Bonfire? You've been misled...

If, however, you're pissy because someone in Safety & Education Training told you not to learn to skydive on the internet, then either grow a thicker skin or don't post here anymore.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

This forum is a joke, its bonfire. As for the rest of the forums, you have to know who to listen to. If you lurked for a bit you'd see who actually has the experience to give proper advice for what you're asking and who lied on their profile or is giving out wrong information.

However, if you must go, then you must go, you'll miss out on a lot of drama and BS, but then you'll also miss out on meeting some really neat people and knowing about stuff going on in the sport LONG before Parachutist or Skydiving prints it (if they do).
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

However, if you must go, then you must go, you'll miss out on a lot of drama and BS, but then you'll also miss out on meeting some really neat people and knowing about stuff going on in the sport LONG before Parachutist or Skydiving prints it (if they do).

And that, folks, is really the best one-paragraph summary of dropzone.com I've ever seen. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Were you looking for serious discussion in the Bonfire? You've been misled...

If, however, you're pissy because someone in Safety & Education Training told you not to learn to skydive on the internet, then either grow a thicker skin or don't post here anymore.

He's had a couple of reasonable thread tuned to dribble, through no fault of his own. I can see how he thinks the WHOLE place is a joke.

Stick around the shadows for a bit and do a few searches on your questions, you'll find quite a bit of useful stuff. Unfortunately you will have to sift shit for it though:|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Welcome to the internet

It's not the internet, it's the people who think "I can push buttons on a keyboard", so I'll spew my dribble where ever I choose, regardless that the place may just be inappropriate. Self restraint is a very rare comodity on these boards. Particularly in this forum.

It's "BONFIRE" so let's post shit in EVERY SINGLE THREAD, itdoesn;'t matter that the original poster actually posted a sensible question or topic.:S:S:S:S:S:S:S
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Due to the sudden realization that these forums are a joke, I’ll stop participating.

These forums are anything you want to make them. Just like your FTC you have to pay attention to learn anything.[:/]
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals