adventurechick

Does he exist.... part II

Hey.. dont knock the older guy until you give it a go.. we generally know how to treat a woman as the 21-30 mistakes are behind us.. and 39 (me) isnt all that old!! If your really smart you find someone a little older, that skydives, that doesnt smoke, that is willing to scuba dive and has made or does make enough money for you both to go to Cancun to teach him the scuba diving part! :P
And... some have even been around enough to really be good in bed.. you know.. trial and error..

So, what's in it for those that meets your requirements? What do you bring to the party

oh please say chips and salsa...........i'll bring the little finger sandwiches....

I came in late on this one..too lazy to scroll, what's going on?

okay here is the thread synopsis:

single gal in florida has a list or requirements for "eligable males". she posted it to the internet in hopes of getting responses..... lots of guys have jumped at the chance of responding even if they don't meet the requirments (myself included) some have even tried to convince here that she should be a little less strict on the age requirment. then it turned into a party.. i'm bringing the finger sandwiches.. we don't know what she is bringing.. i'm hoping for chips and salsa............

I came in late on this one..too lazy to scroll, what's going on?

okay here is the thread synopsis:

single gal in florida has a list or requirements for "eligable males". she posted it to the internet in hopes of getting responses..... lots of guys have jumped at the chance of responding even if they don't meet the requirments (myself included) some have even tried to convince here that she should be a little less strict on the age requirment. then it turned into a party.. i'm bringing the finger sandwiches.. we don't know what she is bringing.. i'm hoping for chips and salsa............

I'll bring the chips and salsa...
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

okay, you can come, but to be fair, you first have to meet the requirments on my list of eligable females.......

1. be alive
2. be cool
3. and not be old enought to be my mom.. so say under 52.....lol...

okay, you can come, but to be fair, you first have to meet the requirments on my list of eligable females.......

1. be alive
2. be cool
3. and not be old enought to be my mom.. so say under 52.....lol...

I'm definitely not your mother :D:D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

marriage might be a bit too soon.... how about a jump together instead? :o)

well okay... but if after the jump and imported beer, we end up in las vegas i can not be held acountable...... i wonder how much it would cost to have elvis marry us?

***Hi!!! Wanna have sex? ***

uh..... NO

Geee... that line usuallly works for me.[:/] How about a blow job instead? I'll do you too. :P

wow you are soooo cool..... can you teach me to be just like you????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well okay... but if after the jump and imported beer, we end up in las vegas i can not be held acountable...... i wonder how much it would cost to have elvis marry us?

aaawwhhh you two:$:$:$ your getting me all choked up:D:D:D

till later have fun & love each other seeya mb65johnny gates....
In skydiving, the only thing that stops you is the ground..............
PMS# 472 Muff #3863 TPM#95

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aaawwhhh you two:$:$:$ your getting me all choked up:D:D:D

Yea really :D. He's sticking up for her and everything. What ever you do don't kick my ass Mr. Wingnut. I was just kidding with your girlfriend here. And no I can't teach you to be just like me. Having a 12 inch penis can't be taught to anyone so beat it. ;)

---
xenaswampjumper SPANKS THIS ASS!!! I WISH karenmeal spanked this ass too.....