RkyMtnHigh

One Wish

Things are going pretty well today. I'll wait until tomorrow and see if it's necessary. B|

Yeah, what he said. :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I would like the chance to see different destinies with different people... like a time machine or extra sensory perception. I want to know what my life would have been like if different paths had turned out differently, like if my ex were still alive, other people and I had made different choices.

I wonder if I would be a better or different person today.

I want to know what my life would have been like if different paths had turned out differently, like if my ex were still alive, other people and I had made different choices.

I just got home from a *most fabulous* dinner with a couple I went to college with. We were amazingly close back then, I was even in their wedding (they're a couple years older than me and got married right out of college). We had lost touch and hadn't seen each other in about 10 years till tonight. We talked a lot about that tonight - how we'd ended up in very different places, but were all happy with our lives and our choices, even though we sometimes wonder what might have been if we'd taken different paths. But ultimately we decided that we weren't all that interested in digging too deep into the "butterfly effect."
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

If you could have one wish to come true today, what would that be?

My one wish... I'd say it would be to find the right woman to grow old with... someone I'd want to be with to the last page of the book....
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

I wish I had a beer. A cold one.

i have a cold one here.. you are more than welcome to it..... i can mail it, but it probly won't be cold anymore.....

i have a cold one here.. you are more than welcome to it..... i can mail it, but it probly won't be cold anymore.....

dude... with dry ice and proper insulation... anything can be mailed and kept cold... :D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Complete and utter happiness for my parents!!!! :)

That's very close to my wish as well...but it includes their health as well. My dad is having a tough time right now with a genetic disorder in which he has to get weekly blood draws to keep his iron levels down from toxic levels (1600 when "target"is 50). Being that it is genetic my brother and I are supposed to get tested but based on what i've read, my brother is more at risk to have the mutated gene and he refuses to get the test. So my wish is for my family to be healthy.

dude... with dry ice and proper insulation... anything can be mailed and kept cold... :D

true, but i don't know where i can buy dry ice down here.. i can get it at meijer back in ohio though.....

true, but i don't know where i can buy dry ice down here.. i can get it at meijer back in ohio though.....

Well you could send it to me then I could send it to her... :)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...