freeflychris

just had my wisdom teeth pulled

sleep with ice packs on your face - and make sure you rinse with warm salt water - just don't spit too hard

give it a few days and you'll be ok - i found the second day was the worst - until i got dry socket - not fun - seriously do what the doc tells ya

oh and another helpful hint, sleep kinda sitting up - that way the blood doesn't rush to your face and cause serious pressure
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

Isn't it great fun !!

mine had to be "carved out with a scalpel" to start with due to them growin a bit sideways, and i had the dentist straddled across my chest for 30 minutes with that "i don't reckon this will actually come out before the drugs wear off" look on his face, whilst the sweat dripping from his forehead continually dripped onto my face......nice..!, oh yea then i needed some stitches in my gum..

and then i had to pay him !!

Bitch!
"Message from the dark side, there is"
Yoda

My old next door neighbor yanked mine and gave me mad amounts of morphine. Never felt a thing. :D My Mom walks into the recovery room and I was so dazed, all I could do is stare up at her and say... "Mom... I'm on druuuuuuuugs." :ph34r: She SOOO disapproved! :P

I'm still recovering from having mine out last week. You'll feel better by the 4th day if you don't get a dry socket or a bad reaction to the meds like I did! B| I got 1 dry socket in the one lower hole that needed to have the tooth shattered to remove it and the only one that got stitches. Too much trauma caused not enough bleeding to heal properly, OUCH! But of course they can also be caused by alcohol, bubbly drinks, smoking, sucking, or bad luck..... time for a Vicoden ES refill!!! B| Also wish I'd thought of sleeping sitting up longer (I did the first day) that morning head rush sucks!

Eeep, I'm going to get mine pulled this Friday...I'm so not looking forward to it! I know that the doctor gave me something, but I'm not sure if its just anti-inflammatory stuff or pain killers? I wonder if I'll get that Friday? Or do I get nothin'[:/], maybe I won't need it?

In a way I can't wait, b/c my left side is bugging me so bad! But at the same time, the thought of them pulling all four of them makes me a wee bit nervous! [:/] My boyfriend is such a sweetie though, he's taking the day off work (half a day def, whole day if I need it) to make sure I'm ok...:)

The other day i just had my wisdom teeth pulled and it fucking hurt's.

Had all 4 of mine out at once.

It was a bit sore for a couple days but nothing that ibuprofin couldnt handle.
Healed right up and no ill effects. Ever.

Too bad for the rest of you sorry SOB's ;)
__

My mighty steed

If I may offer one bit of advice: don't go back to jumping until you can run a mile without discomfort (or something strenuous like that). When I had mine out I thought I felt fine after a few days - until I tried to play a game of tennis. I almost passed out. Take care of yourself and give it plenty of time to heal and you'll be fine.

well thank you for all you advice.I just came home from the doc's and it looks like i have a nasty infection the doc hasnt even seen anything like this befor.The good thing is he gave me percocet and lortabs with some other stuff.So ill be in lalala land for the next few days.

Valum and jello shots my friend that will help you out. Also Ibuprofin helps with keeping the muscles in your jaws from tightening up too much.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Either you can't tolerate a little bit of pain, or your dentist sucks.

That is unless they had to cut into the bone--in which case... OUCHIE B|

Can you say pussy?
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!