swedishcelt

I need a road trip.

Next time come up to New England!!! :)

Oh, and I need a road trip to New England! I've been to 44 states, and am mostly missing the New England states to complete my goal of all 50. So if I can just make it up there and to Alaska...

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

At the expense of hijacking a woman's thread, I'll reply.
I started in Atlanta, drove to Phoenix, then to the Grand Canyon (rode a mule to the bottom and back), on to the Denver/Golden (beer) area, Jackson Hole (ski). Then to Trego, Montana (where lived for two years and skied the Big Mountain a lot), and spent the rest of the summer after I left Trego and spent a summer in Glacier National (camping all over the place). Then to Napa to drink all the wine I could while smoking myself into a stupor, lol. Nice trip but covered almost three years.

TripleF

P.S. Need a guided tour? I'm up for anything. Uhh, well, as long as I'm not taken sexually advantage of....(damn, did I just say that out loud?) FYI, my 2006 Charger R/T holds four people quite nicely.

"Upon seeing the shadow of a pigeon, one must resist the urge to look up."

I know how you feel. I could use a getaway at this point (finals finally over for the semester).

My most interesting road trip was driving through Ireland. I got to learn how to drive a stick shift. In the middle of downtown dublin. In rush hour. Driving on the wrong side of the road. The other drivers were pretty patient with me, though. =) My friend and I couldn't stop laughing. The details of the trip are on my website, but driving in Ireland is most definitely an adventure.