Buried

What do you sleep in?

Wow, I sure feel like an oddball on this one. Tshirt and shorts because just in case there's a fire or something...:ph34r:

My logic as well... I have a very large airport just west of me and we occasionally have some serious storms in this area... :|
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Wow, I sure feel like an oddball on this one. Tshirt and shorts because just in case there's a fire or something...:ph34r:

Which is why I started leaving a robe near the bed after I spent the few moments after being woken up at 4 a.m. in my first earthquake looking for something to put on!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

(who aren't sleeping with me).

Or the occasional guest(s) who try to sneak into your bed??? ;):D

g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

What about the guests who *try* to be modest and wear pajamas and *still* get checked out by the host? ;);)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

What about the guests who *try* to be modest and wear pajamas and *still* get checked out by the host? ;);)

I can't plan for every theoretical possibility! I'll worry about them if I'm ever aware of such treatment. :S:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

So generally, what do people sleep in? I'm sure people are curious

that's for me to know.... and everyone else to have to find out.. but it's not like anyone cares anyways...