waltappel

Hottest Male Jumper at your DZ

Camera whore, who's a camera whore??? :)

(Hey, I was dressed up, it only happens once every hundred years, gotta take TONS of pics :D)

Camera whore? Not me that's for sure... I know of very few photos of me in existance and have done my best to destroy 90% of them... :D
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

I am a picture taking whore more than anything. Most of the time I'm the one taking the pictures, my friends call me the "paparazzi nazi". So when I have the chance (ie when I look somewhat decent) I get in front of the camera.

...the door was open

SKYDIVERGIRLS.COM

I am a picture taking whore more than anything. Most of the time I'm the one taking the pictures, my friends call me the "paparazzi nazi". So when I have the chance (ie when I look somewhat decent) I get in front of the camera.

I'm usually the one taking the pictures too, when it comes time to have mine taken I tend to disappear....
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

I really don't think I have any pictures of the boys at our DZ without me in them. Or pictures with the girls for that matter.

PS Here is a couple more of the hot boys from our DZ. Maybe I doooo have a picture without me in it.

...the door was open

SKYDIVERGIRLS.COM

PS Here is a couple more of the hot boys from our DZ. Maybe I doooo have a picture without me in it.

This is no good. >:(

One thing I wish though. I wish the pictures were smaller. They are too huge for my monitor. It is the problem when you run with a resolution of 128 x 96. :|

:ph34r:
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

:DThere arent' many, but there are a few without me in them...

I can't make them any bigger, dz.com won't let me upload anything bigger. I'm sure there is some other way to make them bigger, but I don't know how, and I am probably WAY to lazy to learn how! :D

...the door was open

SKYDIVERGIRLS.COM

:DThere arent' many, but there are a few without me in them...

I can't make them any bigger, dz.com won't let me upload anything bigger. I'm sure there is some other way to make them bigger, but I don't know how, and I am probably WAY to lazy to learn how! :D

Picture file size is a combination of the picture size (as in 3 in. x 5 in.) and the resolution (as in 100 pixels per inch). I use Adobe Photoshop and set the size of a picture to something viewable, set the resolution to 100 pixels per inch usually, and then save as a medium quality .jpg.

I'm sure there is some free software you can use that will do those things.

Walt