simplyputsi

I ran over a squirrel today.

Do like I do...AIM for them..you'll never hit one when you are trying.

Usually is the path I take. However just him being on the particular road I was is me aiming at him. He was missed by the car in front of me and thus why I slowed down, to give him a chance to get off the road. But noooooooooooooooooooo.

I suppose he looks something like this now.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

I'm pefectly serious.

I know what you're talking about...

Squirrels are evil... >:( beady eyes... always trying to steal bird seed from the bird feeders... evil I tell you... >:(
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Just remember that humans have run off most of the squirrel's natural predators. Therefore it is our DUTY to kill some of them, just to keep the population in check.

[cartman voice]
I can kill them all?
Yes!!
Yes!!!

YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

[cartman voice]
Skymama's #2 stalker -

I'm pefectly serious.

I can see it now.
swedishcelt- I remember this one time when I was just minding my own business and out of nowhere a pack of wild squirrels came after me. I was running for my life but they were faster than me. When they finally caught me they ripped off all my clothes. Then for no reason I could tell they all took off.
I guess it was because I had no nuts.

ba dum dum chhhhhhhh

My exploding squirrel story and mutant squirrel stories are stranger, trust me. B|

Don't trust squirrels. >:(

Ok you killed him now you have to eat him it's only right:P

Well if he is still there later maybe I'll pick him up for dinner.:D

Or make him into a nice puppet or something. Shouldn't let him go to waste.
Icon
I really had nowhere to go. It's a one lane road with houses on right and divider on the left. I only will swerve if possible, which ummmm is never:D:D:D:Dkidding of course.

You need one of those bumper stickers with a squirrel with a circle and a line through it and a couple of tick marks next to it.:D

Or one like this -----> I brake for (Picture of a Squirrel) llllllll

I avoid turtles on the road at all cost because you never know who it might be!!
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

Damn, between the birds and squirrels I am starting to wonder if nature is pulling for you?? Birds are doing dive bombs and squirrels are trying to make you crash?? Is it time for a new car or karma?? - Maybe Scott can let you borrow her! LOL :P

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

hey now squirrels can try all they want I'm not gonna wreck my car for them. They will die trying.
My new roommate has a dog that just loves to chase squirrels and birds. The squirrel activity has gone way down by my place since we let her out and she tears off after them. She is awesome.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Poor thing... yeah... happend to me not too long ago, :( I hit a little baby jack rabbit.... It was at night and I thought we might have missed it, but when I went to the dropzone the next day, someone couldn't resist asking my bf take a pic of it to show me... It sucked. (he relized afterward he shouldn't have done that... but he couldn't resist when someone asked him to do the favor) It was bad enough I accidently killed the poor thing but the poor thing was stuck to my front bumper and someone had to rub it in my face with a photo. >:(:|

Hope I don't have a accident around that person again.:P

Since you have publicly admitted to being a squirrel murder on a public forum.I would say now would be a good time to change your name and move out of the country.
Surely a PETA agent has seen this,and will dispatch a hitman to take you out within 24 hours.[:/]
Or you could just join the NRAB|B|
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Surely those kind folks at PETA will understand this was just a horrible accident and poor MCnutz just should have made up his mind. Like grue pointed out earlier this little fella had the infamous faulty "decision" gene. The squirrel population will be better off without the little guy.
Would have been nice if he didn't dive under MY car though. :|
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Yeah, I totaled my Celica the last day of high school avoiding a squirrel. [:/] That geico commercial where the car has an accident avoiding a squirrel and then it shows you all the squirrels looking at the idiot losing control of their car and laughing...yeah, totally written after me...I even had geico insurance at the time. :S

You need one of those bumper stickers with a squirrel with a circle and a line through it and a couple of tick marks next to it.:D

Or one like this -----> I brake for (Picture of a Squirrel) llllllll

I avoid turtles on the road at all cost because you never know who it might be!!

Thank you.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

once I ran over a squirrel and felt so bad. I didn't really know if i hit him cause I didn't hear a Kuhthump, but I saw him in the road in my mirror. I stopped and got out to see how bad it was. He was all messed up but still alive. There was nothing I could do to save him so I turned around and purposely hit him again. I know it sounds mean but he was done and I hate seeing animals suffering. I hope I did him a favor. If I were a squirrel in his situation I woulda wanted it to be over as quick as possible.

once I ran over a squirrel and felt so bad. I didn't really know if i hit him cause I didn't hear a Kuhthump, but I saw him in the road in my mirror. I stopped and got out to see how bad it was. He was all messed up but still alive. There was nothing I could do to save him so I turned around and purposely hit him again. I know it sounds mean but he was done and I hate seeing animals suffering. I hope I did him a favor. If I were a squirrel in his situation I woulda wanted it to be over as quick as possible.

. . . And a little sanity in this mess up world of ours - Thanks.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Might as well be rat soup as squirrel stew. Ick! Those things will eat anything.

And blow up ANYWHERE!!B|B|

I suppose he looks something like this now.

I'm very surprised some photoshopper hasn't put a "Free Squirrel" sign on that pic as yet.

:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239