simplyputsi

I ran over a squirrel today.

I even slowed down to avoid such incident, but he just didn't decide which way he wanted to go. I managed to get him centered as the front end came upon him but as I continued sure enough ka thump.

Ahhhh son of a bitch!!!!! He was a big fella too.
As I continued I had a very bad feeling come over me. I killed that thing. Then I was like I tried to avoid him, little bastard. One less squirrel I guess.
Poor fella.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

as much as that sucks... at least you didn't end up wrecking your car because you lost control of it trying to avoid the little guy.

My little sister wrecked her car in HS avoiding a squirrel.
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

as much as that sucks... at least you didn't end up wrecking your car because you lost control of it trying to avoid the little guy.

My little sister wrecked her car in HS avoiding a squirrel.

Did the squirrels high five each other afterward?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Did the squirrels high five each other afterward?

I thought the same thing... I never asked though... my sis was a little broken up about it to really check out the critters post accident reaction...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I even slowed down to avoid such incident, but he just didn't decide which way he wanted to go. I managed to get him centered as the front end came upon him but as I continued sure enough ka thump.

Ahhhh son of a bitch!!!!! He was a big fella too.
As I continued I had a very bad feeling come over me. I killed that thing. Then I was like I tried to avoid him, little bastard. One less squirrel I guess.
Poor fella.

Ok you killed him now you have to eat him it's only right:P

Well if he is still there later maybe I'll pick him up for dinner.:D

Or make him into a nice puppet or something. Shouldn't let him go to waste.

Icon
I really had nowhere to go. It's a one lane road with houses on right and divider on the left. I only will swerve if possible, which ummmm is never:D:D:D:Dkidding of course.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Well if he is still there later maybe I'll pick him up for dinner.:D

Or make him into a nice puppet or something. Shouldn't let him go to waste.

Icon
I really had nowhere to go. It's a one lane road with houses on right and divider on the left. I only will swerve if possible, which ummmm is never:D:D:D:Dkidding of course.

You need one of those bumper stickers with a squirrel with a circle and a line through it and a couple of tick marks next to it.:D

Or one like this -----> I brake for (Picture of a Squirrel) llllllll
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You will probably go straight to hell for this. Atleast we will go together, I killed four birds with my car last week. I have never understood why they do this low level flying (swooping) a foot an a half above the road.
----------------------------------------

You will probably go straight to hell for this. Atleast we will go together, I killed four birds with my car last week. I have never understood why they do this low level flying (swooping) a foot an a half above the road.

hmmmmm....same reason swoopers do it. ;) cause they can

My son would want you to make a hat out of him. He alweays wants me to stop to pick up dead critters to make hats out of
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

I think I'm going to the 4th level of hell according to the survey I took.
A friend of mine noticed the low level bird flight as well. He also noticed they don't seem to do it unless a car is approaching. Like they are playing a game or something. I don't brake or swerve for birds, they can get out of the way just fine.

sorry squirrel my man, tell your brothers to make up their damn mind.:D:D
Skymama's #2 stalker -

I'm pefectly serious.

I can see it now.
swedishcelt- I remember this one time when I was just minding my own business and out of nowhere a pack of wild squirrels came after me. I was running for my life but they were faster than me. When they finally caught me they ripped off all my clothes. Then for no reason I could tell they all took off.
I guess it was because I had no nuts.

ba dum dum chhhhhhhh
Skymama's #2 stalker -