Brigitte36

I Love You.

I sold my heart so I don't say it anymore. :|

I thought I was leaving but I had to ask what the going rate for a heart is:P
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

This question doesn't make any sense to me. Its going to be different for everyone and even within one person, different for every situation. Sometimes you say it too soon, sometimes you say it when you dont mean it, or you think you mean it when you dont. Sometimes you dont say it when you feel it because you're scared. It takes a lot of living and a lot of loving to know yourself, love yourself, and truly love the person you're giving your heart to.

No offense to you Brigitte, but if you're asking because you haven't heard those three little words and want to know when you will.. that answer isnt here.

This question doesn't make any sense to me. Its going to be different for everyone and even within one person, different for every situation. Sometimes you say it too soon, sometimes you say it when you dont mean it, or you think you mean it when you dont. Sometimes you dont say it when you feel it because you're scared. It takes a lot of living and a lot of loving to know yourself, love yourself, and truly love the person you're giving your heart to.

No offense to you Brigitte, but if you're asking because you haven't heard those three little words and want to know when you will.. that answer isnt here.

Amen Sistah!!! Couldnt have been said any clearer! :)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Dammit girl.. you and I need a girls night out.. we think too much alike! ;)

Hell yes! Shoot if you can make the Drive to Chicago Im having my condo warming party this weekend!!! B|
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I love you... :D:D:D:P

Sorry... I couldn't resist... ;)

Smartass... :P

I suppose I'm a bit of a smart ass... but since I don't think I actually know brigitte I figured you were the best choice... :P
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

awww shucks,, she won't let me do that anymore, unless its her birthday, OR MINE.

We've been married too long,,, I need to go back to finding a hooker.
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

HAHHAHAHAAAAA....

no.

Chuckles,,, I"ve ruined your good reputation. Now go forth and tell some good lie, that I can add to. HAYYYY,,, i've got a rep to maintain ya know.
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"