ltdiver

Chad Zielinski Your Memory Lives On...

As the shock turns more into reality on the loss of our friend, Chad, the next step I know is supposed to be anger. Yet, as I sit here at 1:00 am this Monday morning, I seem to have skipped that one and gone straight into depression, still bordering on disbelief. Acceptance will be quite awhile down the road.

How can a person, so full of life and new found joy, leave so quickly?

We have his memories to hold onto...

Chad, to me, was that free spirit who loved to give big squishy hugs to his friends. He loved to smile, listen, laugh, impart joy, and work to bring others happiness.

I remember his wonderful wine-tasting parties at his house and teaching me the fine details of that art for the first time....his tireless effort to try and get the Perris wireless network working so it would reach back into our 'trailer park' in the far south end of the DZ....his impish joy upon landing his amphibious plane on Diamond Lake (and I guess I can say now...also on Lake Elsinore even though it -might- be against the rules)....his turning around to flash as I was taking pictures of his naked bi-plane ride at Rantoul last year (and telling me that I could post them in their fullness if I wanted)....his getting Sara's coffee bar up and running in time for Nationals 2005 at Perris (thanks, man, you saved us in those early morning start-ups!)...his re-introducing me to his mom, proudly, just a few weeks ago at Perris. You could tell he loved his mom....and his kids. He'd light up when he talked about them.

I know there are other memories that not only your Perris friends can relate. You've touched a great many lives with your giving spirit and love.

Chad between two of his friends at Rantoul.

Chad on the way for his naked bi-plane adventure.

We'll miss you, friend!

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

I'm so sorry for your loss, Lori. I don't believe that I knew Chad, but his name sounds very familiar. I first heard about his death from Ed, who called me on Saturday early evening, and I was very saddened for all of his friends/loved ones. Prayers are being said for all of you and for his family. May he rest in peace.

Thank you Lori for posting this!

All I can say is my heart hurts especially for his two teenage daughters who idiolized their daddy! they lost their daddy way too young!! And my heart hurts for Sara who has lost the love of her life...seeing them together was incredible and made you want to find someone to love as much as they loved each other!

Chad was larger then life...and I'm still in disbelief that he's gone!

I have too many memories of Chad to even post here! But the thing I will miss the most is his smile/devious smirk...

He'll always be my "Loserinski"!!!

I love you Chad & miss you!!!

laurie

As another friend passes, I find myself remembering how much I value the time, memories, and experiences I share with all my friends in this world.

They are what make me who I am, and the best way to honor those that have moved on, is to share them with others, so that their spirit may live on and infuence others.

"Blue Skies Black Death Chad", as I am sure you were one of those that fully understood the sentiment and realities of that statement. My memories are fond, and my sympathies go out to those whos lives you've touched.

When a friend passes in my life I find comfort in a poem I heard several years ago:

"Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am the essence of clear blue sky;
I am the yearning to climb very high.
I am the breeze you feel as you spot;
I am the rapture of building a blot.
I am the rustle of a canopy in flight;
I am the flicker of camp fire light.
When you pass through the door into open air,
I know you are smiling, I'm the wind in your hair.
Do not stand at my grave and cry.
I am not there; I did not die."

-Allen Roulston, June 1996

----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

This is truly the very sadest time of my life. I had finally found the love of my life....never could have imagined this. Thank you to all of my friends and Family for your support. Chad was the greatest man I have ever known and has taught me so much that I will carry forever. Thank you again and God Bless!

I love you too. My heart goes out to you. I know Chad was the love of your life. I was so happy to see you two get together. He was so full of life and always so happy. I've been thinking of you ever since we got the news. If you need someone to talk to or a place to go, you have my number. I am here for you.
You're in my thoughts and prayers, as are the rest of Chad's family.

BSBD

Karen Lewis
http://www.exitshot.com

The first day I met Chad was at the World Freefall Convention in 2005. He introduced himself by hugging me for about 3 minutes straight. (I am good friends with his girlfriend, Sara.) I got to spend a little time w Chad and Sara in Perris at Nationals. What a wonderful, beautiful, warm man with a heart of gold. My heart breaks for the loss of such a great man. It's so hard to understand why tragedies happen to such good people! My prayers and thoughts go out to Sara who had found the love of her life and whose heart is now hurting so badly, to his beautiful daughters, and to the many friends and family members who must love and miss him so much. I am so sorry for your loss.

Chad, I wish I had gone to see you and Sara in Tampa now but I'm so thankful I got to know you even a little. God bless you on your new journey, you beautiful soul.

sara asked me to post this. I've removed the phone numbers for obvious reasons, so PM me and i'll send them to you.

thanks,
a
-----------------------------

The family and friends of Chad Zielinski would like to invite you to join us in a celebration of Chad’s life on Sunday, March 5th, 2006. The memorial service for Chad will take place in Perris, CA at Perris Valley Skydiving. The address is 2091 Goetz Rd Perris CA 92570. Casual attire is suggested, service will be held outdoors. We would like to request your arrival at 2:30pm for commencement of the services.

3:00-4:00pm Designated Speakers
4:00-4:30pm Memories of Chad
4:30-5:00pm Memorial Ash Skydive
5:00pm Food will be served

Following Dinner there will be Party to celebrate and honor Chad.

Please RSVP by 02/28/06 to Sara Bratcher at cloud9scbATyahoo.com with the number of guests attending. If you have any questions please call Sara at xxx-xxx-xxxx or Pamela Hamlett at xxx-xxx-xxxx. Food will be provided, so we will require an accurate head count.

In lieu of flowers, we would like to request that donations be made to a trust fund that has been set up for Chad’s two daughters, Christina and Lyndsey. Donations may be made via PayPal or check.

PayPal
To Pay via PayPal go to https://www.paypal.com and click the "Send Money" tab at the top of the screen. Directions for becoming a member (free) are there & it will walk you through the payment. You would be sending money to the email address:

[email protected]. The PayPal account is being administered by Tim Smith. If you have any questions, please call Tim at xxx-xxx-xxxx.

By Check

The check must be made out exactly as follows:
Avon K Zielinski In Trust For Christina & Lyndsey Hansen

IMPORTANT: Please note on check memo line “Donation”
Check should be mailed to Chad’s mother at the following address:

Avon K. Zielinski
30078 Skipjack Dr.
Canyon Lake, CA 92587

For those traveling from out of town, the closest airport to fly into would be Ontario CA (ONT). We would recommend staying in Canyon Lake, Murrieta or Temecula. The following hotels are recommended:

Canyon Lake Inn (group rate for Chad Zielinski Memorial)
31820 Railroad Canyon Road
Canyon Lake, CA 92587-9493
(951) 244-1164
http://www.canyonlakeresortinn.com

Comfort Inn & Suites
41005 California Oaks Rd.
Murrieta, CA 92562
951-894-7227

Embassy Suites
29345 Rancho California Rd
Temecula, California, United States, 92591
(951) 676-5656
http://www.embassysuites.com enter city: Temecula CA

Thank you for all of your support. Chad was loved dearly by many people and we would like to embrace them all.

“Ciao for now”

Sincerely,
Sara Bratcher

========================

Greetings,
Manifest at Perris is collecting donations in the office.
Any questions or concerns can directed to Dan Cook at 951-657-3904. There will ba an auction on Sunday (5th) with procedes going to Chad's daughters.

On a personal note; Chad was one of those blessed people, whose passing is a absolute shame. The loss of such a cool, talented, and genuine soul rocks everyone whom were fortunate to know him.

-Bob-

Wish you could of too, JP.

It was a wonderful tribute with about 200-250 of Chad's friends. People from other states and far away California cities took the time to come to pay their respects to Chad.

Over and over the stories poured forth of how beautiful a man Chad was. His attitude on life can be a lesson for us all.

Thank you, Chad, for your inspiration...

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon