skinnyshrek

why do women feel that they have to call current girlfriends when they get dumped?

Just a few of my friends have indicated that psycho women who post on here feel the need to contact their current girlfriends. Guys dont do that shit so why do women do. If you get dumped because your a nutcase then get over it. Don't feel the need to call their current girlfriend and give them the dirt. Maybe you just love drama and have no life.
Anyways, just my daily rant.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

As far as I'm concerned, what happens in my relationship stays in my relationship. Growing up is all about learning to move on in a mature manner and to let other people make their own choices.

Then again, I never dated you, Lee. I'm sure if I had I'd have plenty to say. :D:D:P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Not all women are drama lovers but the ones that are give the rest of us a bad name.

My guess is that the girls that do that sort of thing cannot let go of the old relationship. That is also the sort of girl that thrives on drama so when there is a lack of it in their life they create some. It's lame and really sad if you think about it.

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~

My guess is that the girls that do that sort of thing cannot let go of the old relationship.

Thing is, I'm not sure that I'd put any stock in what an ex had to say about someone I was dating. I'd probably say "Listen, whatever happened between you two was in the past; I'm in a relationship with him now and I'm going to make my own decisions about him."

Then again, I don't usually date the types that attract drama queens because they probably find me quite dull. Works out well for all of us. :ph34r:

And they want to screw the guy over in an attempt to prevent them from starting something new or screw up any chance for something long term..:S

The other thing they don't realize is that every relationship, no matter how dysfunctional, is a two-way street. There's two sides to every story, and there's the truth. See the "psycho women" thread for my take on people who bash their exes. If you can't speak about your exes in at least neutral tones, and acknowledge that both parties have a role in the success or failure of any relationship, then you'd need to do some growing up before I'd date you anwyay.

Just a few of my friends have indicated that psycho women who post on here feel the need to contact their current girlfriends. Guys dont do that shit so why do women do. If you get dumped because your a nutcase then get over it. Don't feel the need to call their current girlfriend and give them the dirt. Maybe you just love drama and have no life.
Anyways, just my daily rant.

Sounds like 4way at the end of the season :SB|

I dunno...when it's over, it's over all the way. I just don't care who she might be, and at no time in my life have I ever even felt the urge to call an ex's new flame and say anything.

NW said it: it's always a two way street...and there's always going to be perspectives and opinions. I hope that they find who they are best with, as I hope I do as well. In the meantime, no sense in gossiping and tearing down someone. It's boring, time consumptive, and silly.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Hey sometimes it's the other way around! Sometimes the current gf calls the ex because she finds out they weren't quite broken up when they started dating and wants to get to the bottom of it.

Not that I'm talking of anything in particular ;).

But...I suspect you're speaking of something much more recent that has nothing to do with ...um...that.

:P

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

And they want to screw the guy over in an attempt to prevent them from starting something new or screw up any chance for something long term..:S

The other thing they don't realize is that every relationship, no matter how dysfunctional, is a two-way street. There's two sides to every story, and there's the truth. See the "psycho women" thread for my take on people who bash their exes. If you can't speak about your exes in at least neutral tones, and acknowledge that both parties have a role in the success or failure of any relationship, then you'd need to do some growing up before I'd date you anwyay.

Why do you have to be so logical all the time. you suck...I wont go into detail why i started the thread but it sucks when you see friends getting fucked. I get along with everyone until they piss me or my friends off sorry didnt mean to piss anyone off.

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

There is a phrase... "you knew it was a snake when you picked it up" :D

One of the fav dating sports is "fixin".

Most people pick out two dates. The sensible, sane one that appeals to your intellect and personality. And, the one who is a lot better looking, but could be "fixed".

Then, when they positive value of the sex starts to pale in comparison to the negative value of the personality - dumpsville.

I blame all my decisions on my penis and it's choice of women.
:ph34r:

u need help young lady serious help. forgive me all i am on a rant. My friend is getting fucked over by a psycho nutcase at the moment and it pisses me off..And no its not you who is pming me so dont pm me about it...

Everything you said!

Everyone has a past and parts we are not really "thrilled" about. With whatever information you are given it's sometimes hard to find the truth between the lines. Make a stand and make up your own mind! In the end, it ends up being the two of you and the relationship. You are responsible for who/what you choose in life!

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

Because some men will...

1.) spread disease to one girlfriend and next and the next and so on..
2.) segway girlfriends... start dating one while weaning another
3.) be jealous abusive assholes while dating you and be cheating on you at the same time
4.) be dating several women and saying 'love stuff' to main gf
5.) turn gay and tell their bf they've never been straight
6.) call your current boyfriend and tell them your psycho and a cheater when you never were and they were
7.) call a local radio station and break up while requesting a new song for new love after being with you and talking marriage the NIGHT before
8.) hide a MAJOR drug problem and steal $750.00 dollars while spreading untrue gossip about your problem that really doesn't exist
9.) call your mother and father and tell them you have a std and you don't
10.) open a credit card in both your names and spend it's limit and dump you leaving you with an open card for 2 yrs. and wrecking your credit
11.) marry you in Vegas when you're drunk and not tell you

Sigh...

Skinny, your boy is probably an innocent sweety who doesn't deserve any of this shit but what are the odds?

:|

your post is SO ironic
"Why does they always call their freinds bla bla bla..
boys would never do that"

Open your eyes and see what you just posted.. dont through whith rocks when your self is living in a glasshouse..

Maybe you just love drama and have no life.

dooohhhhB|:S:D:ph34r:

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

That is indeedy some sick shit.

However, men are special too Lee. I remember one night being at a restaurant out with a current and my ex (whose gf was at his table waiting for him) comes over when my date is in restroom and says he regrets us ending (3 yrs. ago) and he would buy a ring anytime if I just said the word. :S

No, I didn't tell his gf but she sure did deserve a warning. [:/]

As far as I'm concerned, #1 is about the *only* legitimate reason to call a new girlfriend; and even then, in this day and age we all ought to be smart enough about our own sexual health to do our own investigations and take precautions before we climb in bed with a new partner.

The rest of it is just drama and hearsay that may or may not be true. Even if this guy does all of this stuff (and yes, I know there are lots and lots of manipulative people in this world), well, really, is the woman just trying to blame someone else (the guy) for her own bad choices so she doesn't have to learn from them?

ALL of the stuff listed in #2-11 is stuff that anyone who is halfway observant and a good judge of character will figure out within about a week. And if they're not a good judge of character, well, why the hell are they ANY more likely to listen to the "horrible, bitchy ex" than they are to their "wonderful sweet new boyfriend?"

It doesn't accomplish anything.

No, I didn't tell his gf but she sure did deserve a warning.

Did she really? She's in the relationship for her own reasons. It's like kids... you can't totally protect them from potential hurt. If he's willing to walk away from his relationship with her to get back to you, that'll become apparent soon enough ... she'll figure out by his behavior that he's just not that into her. Or she'll be totally okay with settling for second best.

I wont go into detail why i started the thread but it sucks when you see friends getting fucked.

Sorry, Lee, I'll try to be more irrational next time. :P

As you said, I don't know the situation you're talking about (nor do I want to ... please, people, put your dirty laundry away where it belongs), but I can guarantee there's (at least) two sides to every story and there's the truth.

The truth will come out eventually, whatever it is. There's not a lot anyone can do to "force" it out. You can try, or you can just stay out of it.