LisaH

LOST

Hmmm...that's interesting. He did say that he was sent to get John. I wonder why that is.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

He was too sure of himself, able to play with the minds of his "captors" too readily. Plus, knowing he's one of the Others, and knowing that they seem to be aware of just about everything that happens on the island, I find it hard to believe that one of the Others would not know about the traps that the French woman placed.

For as self-assured as he was in captivity, some of his statements rang a bit false, almost as if he wanted to brag about himself but cast enough fear and doubt into the mix to make his audience believe he was talking about someone else: "He's a brilliant man, but unforgiving. He'll kill me because I failed my mission."
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

I don't think he's the leader. I think he was telling the truth when he said he thought if the lostaways didn't kill him, the leader would. He lied about a lot, but I think he was genuinely scared. But I'm pretty sure Michael let him go and did NOT kill him. He's either been brainwashed or he's absolutely convinced this is the only way to get Walt back.

I didn't read this thread until I got home tonight and was able to watch... thank goodness for Tivo..

I knew Michael wouldn't kill Henry, but no way did I see him killing Annalucia. Figured he would somehow let him go in some deal to get Walt back.. the last teaser for next week showed Michael somehow being the one that leads the survivors to ruins... I wonder if the french woman is really one of the others.. if they are as all powerful as they seem they would be able to nail her down.

I think all in all McDuck nailed it... and I am sure addicted to this train wreck.. there is NO way everything gets tied together.

Looking forward to next week though, thats for sure.

Wm and I just watched the TiVOed episode. Go out and embarrass yourself along with the company you are working for with two DWIs and get fired...or fired upon, in this case. The producers got rid of two real-life trouble makers real quick. I think Michael is saving the hatch dude and shot himself in the arm to make it look like the hatch dude shot and killed Ana, Libby and him while he was escaping. That leaves Michael to infiltrate the group again as a "friend" even though he is working for The Others, now. Michael's character has sucked ass so far. I just hope they don't kill off Echo (like it seems they are going to do).
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

Go out and embarrass yourself along with the company you are working for with two DWIs and get fired...or fired upon, in this case. The producers got rid of two real-life trouble makers real quick.

Actually, that's not anywhere near the truth of their stint on the show. At least, not for Michelle Rodriguez. Read this.
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC

Go out and embarrass yourself along with the company you are working for with two DWIs and get fired...or fired upon, in this case. The producers got rid of two real-life trouble makers real quick.

Actually, that's not anywhere near the truth of their stint on the show. At least, not for Michelle Rodriguez. Read this.

Yadda, yadda, yadda - people will say whatever protects them. She and the producers say that her stint on the show was to be limited and that may be true, but I think she was gotten rid of sonner than planned along with her co-hort because of their law troubles. Just my opinion. :)
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

Do you honestly believe, in this day and age and with the audience that watches a show like LOST, that publicity like that is BAD for the show? I don't buy it. Ask any publicist what constitutes "bad publicity".

For crap's sake, her character on the show was a bad-ass killer. Does a real-life DWI detract from that image?

i was hoping walt would show up dead too. i don't care about that character / storyline.

show me more jack, kate, sawyer, locke and ecko. get rid of the old boring bickering interracial couple and the aussie chic with the baby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard that one reason Walt has been absent all season is that the child actor who played him had a HUGE growth spurt in the off season. Since supposedly they've only been on the island about 2 months or something, its hard to justify the kid suddenly being 6 inches taller! I guess they could write it into the storyline as part of the island's mysterious healing powers, but only Locke and Rose seem to know about that!

About Walt- what do you think? Did the others want him because he's an "innocent" like the other kids they took who are supposedly "in a better place"? or because he had those special abilities?

Tonight's episode was pretty good...preview for next week looks REALLY good!;)

SHHHHH I havent watched it yet, still stuck at work, however I recoreded it on DVR,...so it will be sitting there waiting for me when Iget home.B|
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Yadda, yadda, yadda - people will say whatever protects them. She and the producers say that her stint on the show was to be limited and that may be true, but I think she was gotten rid of sonner than planned along with her co-hort because of their law troubles. Just my opinion. :)

Killing off Libby without exploring why she was in the institution with Hurley does support this...seems they ended her stint with the show a bit early.
Miami

I thought it was boring and a was of time. The only thing it showed was who has Walt and that list. Now we have to think about WHY *('they're PRETENDING"). There was a leak that the father of Sun's baby is not Jin which the show did nothing to follow up on. Face it. We've been fed Crack:(~~April

* Walt has consistently been the smartest guy on the island.

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

The producers have said that Libby is dead but her back story is going to be a main part of next season..

SPOILER BELOW

Libby is Fake henry gales sister and she is the niece of WIDMORE construction and the brand that made the pregnancy test Sun had.
Libby is an other.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I have a website link you would love but be careful this link is to the spoilers....BTW, SPOILER BELOW

Here is the link....losttv-forum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13

Desmond is back next week. Someone else dies, the button does not get pushed, eko and locke beat each other up.
Did you know that there is a DHARMA group in Korea, like maybe Jins dad!.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store