flexpng1

??WTF?? Aerodyne ICON came in yesterday

>:(
was planning on jumping it today, dropped it off to the rigger yesterday, so I call him to see if it's done and low and behold.....THEY SENT THE FRIGGIN DBAG WITHOUT GROMETTS!!!!!!!!!!!! i Mean come on, where is the quality control? no inspections before it ships? now i'm not jumpin this weekend:( My wife was about to order one of the stock i4's today too, i think this may put a damper on my day!

i Mean come on, where is the quality control?

Shit happends

now i'm not jumpin this weekend

Why, your rigger can't put them in? some of the newer style D-bags don't have locking gromets on them. That would only leave the one for the bridal and if your rigger can't install one for you so you can jump, you might want to find another rigger!
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

Why, your rigger can't put them in? some of the newer style D-bags don't have locking gromets on them. That would only leave the one for the bridal and if your rigger can't install one for you so you can jump, you might want to find another rigger!

yea he can do that, but he's working something out with Aerodyne so that they reimburse him to put them in there. HOPEFULLY...
ok, nevermind, he just called me back while I was writing this. aerodyne is overnighting a new freebag:)

flexpng1

We meet again ... ;)

Please accept our apology for the missing grommets on the Free Bag, how and why it slipped through inspection will be handled and corrected, so as to prevent such a slip from happening again.

Please PM me your address and I'll drop a t-shirt and stuff in the mail for you.

Please also feel free to contact us with any questions. And we look forward to your wives order coming through.

Blue Skies

Karl Meyer
Sales Representative
Aerodyne Research
Office: 1 813 891 6300
www.flyaerodyne.com
www.myspace.com/flyaerodyne

Having worked in gear sales for 5 years I can tell you EVERY manufacturer screws up sometimes.

What I think is even more important is how they handle it afterward.

Nice job this time Aerodyne.:)

----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

:)

flexpng1

We are glad your bump in the road has been dealt with to your satisfaction.

Let us know if there is anthing else.

Blue Skies

Karl Meyer
Sales Representative
Aerodyne Research
Office: 1 813 891 6300
www.flyaerodyne.com
www.myspace.com/flyaerodyne

Well cool you got it taken care of, now get your rigger to install two in the freebag and that way you'll have an extra freebag, that way when you chop and lose one you'll have another "free" Freebag to replace the one you lost, after all there not free!:P

you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo