simplyputsi

Finally, The proof we all needed

I'm having a really tough time figuring out exactly what's going on in that photo. Guess you had to be there.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I'm having a really tough time figuring out exactly what's going on in that photo. Guess you had to be there.

Looks like SkyMama is administering discipline at the Dublin boogie... But I wasn't there so I have no Idea.:P
"Buttons aren't toys." - Trillian
Ken

a paddle. Not sure if it was her own torture device or a loaner.

It was a "loaner" as it is the Orfun paddle... oh... I believe she actually broke it on someone as well...:D

I still think I should be an "orfun member"... but Robby never got back to me... :|
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

:D:D

back....and to the left......
back....and to the left......
back..........and to the left......

Indeed, that is the Holy Orfun Scepter. And that's not "discipline," it's just a little Tough Love. This is a birth photo; a woman of repressed but untold power ushering a new poor unwanted slob into the Orfun family.

Scott, as RULE #1 clearly tells us: Orfuns DON'T BITCH! If you want your number get your ass in line. We'll be at The EC Boogie this weekend. (Complete with the now duck taped scepter.
.....Thanks again Andrea!!! >:(
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is