CornishChris

Pandora.com

I just have to tell you all how fucking cool this site is. I mean, it's clearly not a patch on dz.com and skydiving radio but it is a very cool.

You name musicians or songs you like then it plays you similar stuff you might like. It really is very cool and a great way to listen to new artists.

CJP - Not affiliated with pandora.com

Match it up with a Squeezebox.....http://www.slimdevices.comand you have whole house personalised WiFi radio stations. Access to your MP3s is a bit of a side benefit.;) The sound from a Squeezebox is awsome compared to running off a shitty PC soundcard and the usual speakers.
Only problem is you need a US zip code to activate the account, I used Beverly Hills 90210.B| Its been working for about a month now.:)

This set up blows Sonos and Phillips out of the water in terms of bangs per buck for wireless access to the choonz on the pooter... Cooltopia have just released a NAS which means you don't even need the pooter switched on! I have a NAS (QNAP TS101) talking to a wireless router, and a sprinkling of squeezeboxes around the house, they are great.B|
The missus even likes it.:)
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson