swedishcelt

How do you keep in shape?

I love to swim in the summer... And, sex is good too, no matter what season it is. :)
Other than that, I'm pretty much sedimentary. It's great. :P

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I think you mean "sedentary". :D

maybe she did mean sedimentary... you know like stuff at the bottom of a lake... :D

Exactamundo! I am a lake bum!! It's so nice to sit and be sendentary while you are sedimentary. :D Sorry, I'm working off of 3 hours sleep, and one hour of it wasn't actual deep sleep.. :( Please forgive me for my thoughts.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I know. :$

I plan on going home after my second job and just crashing. After a weekend at the lake and dreaming about a red Honda Del Sol for 3 hours... I need some sleep.

In order to maintain my Adonis Like Physique..

I do the Following works outs..

Cardio - Frequent Masturbation.
Endurance Training - Midnight Streaks across the DZ.
Isotonic And Isokinetic Exercise - 12 Ounce Curls.
Resistance Exercise - Flirting with random women.

:P:D

SEX and lots of it! and you should get a combo of exercise. not do the same thing everytime because that begins to become a chore and not something enjoyable. I walk I ride bikes, I like the machines at curves once in a while, I like to run with the dog, I like to play sports, lots of stuff. I just dislike to do the same thing over and over all the time-boring. Heavy gardening can be theraputic also. lifting bending and so on and of course I have tried to find how many ways to mow the lawn creativly imagine that!:)
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

I think you mean "sedentary". :D

maybe she did mean sedimentary... you know like stuff at the bottom of a lake... :D

Exactamundo! I am a lake bum!! It's so nice to sit and be sendentary while you are sedimentary.

I just figured it was a double entandre :D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I know how you feel[:/] I did something again to my ankle this weekend[:/]....not bruised though or really swollen......just tweeked pretty bad.

Hugs and hope that you get better SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

till later have fun & love each other seeya mb65johnny gates....
In skydiving, the only thing that stops you is the ground..............
PMS# 472 Muff #3863 TPM#95

This has been difficult for me. Since my recent concussion, the soft tissue in my brain is still extremely tender. When I exert myself too much and raise my pulse I experience severe pain. In order to keep as fit as possible, I do stretching exercises and watch what I eat so I don't become a total fat slob.

Chris

I've been doing "stationary aerobics".

perhaps that is why you have problems getting a girlfriend;);););)

hugs happy!!!!!!!

It's kind of comforting to know it's my physique. I've been blaming it on my personality and being broke all the time. :)

It all plays into it.[:/]

I'm living proof.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

It all plays into it.[:/]

I'm living proof.

Yeah, but last week a hooker told me, "Not on the first date..."
;)

Mine said - "What The Fuck Do You Think I AM?"[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun