swedishcelt

How do you keep in shape?

I used to walk a little, but none of the dogs in the neighborhood are walkers. They are into jogging.

I used to run until they lost interest. Now, I stop and fend them off while I have the energy.

Then I became supremely lazy and moved to a neighborhood with less motivated dogs.
:)

I haven't had much time in this last year to really exercise on a regular basis. Now that summer is here I have been teaching a 5year old how to play soccer, tennis, we ride scooters everyday and bikes, and in another week we start swimming again.It is a work out in itself just keeping up with him. He never gets tired or wants to take a brake.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

How do keep fit? I'm curious. I'm sure this was done before but there are different people here now.

Good old fashioned proper diet, (Refining this one) exercise (mainly wieghts)

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

I've been climbing 3-4 days a week and doing power yoga in a heated room 2 days a week. I usually get some tunnel flying in there also. I'm really digging the climbing. Ari is an amazing climber so I love going w. him and learning a ton.

Before I busted my hip I used to rollerblade all the time and loved it. I'm a little wobbly on them now but oh well, you make due.

Also boxing is a great work out. Since moving to Orlando, I have to find a new gym. It works your whole body and you get to take your frustration out on a bag or hand pads. I have weighted gloves that really work the arms. Cardio boxing classes will kick your butt and get ya in shape quick.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Another good way to stay in shape,is to have someone tie a string to a bottle of Corona and pull it around with a golf-cart.........while you chase it with a bottle-opener:S:S..........just be careful of the gopher holes:oB|
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

I get up Mon - Fri at 5:30 a.m. to workout (treadmill and weights) at a health club before I go to work.

I'm tired, but I look and feel better.

ADICE form old guy (51) Start working out when you're young and keep it up. I worked out until I hit 40 then blew it off. It's hard making up for lost time.:S

steveOrino