PLFXpert

Hell's Kitchen

Did anyone else besides me watch this show when it was on?

Apparantly there is a new show (I haven't seen, nor wish to) called "Next Top Chef" or something.

Anywho, it made me think I really miss that Hell's Kitchen. I absolutely LOVED the asshole Chef:D
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Did anyone else besides me watch this show when it was on?

Apparantly there is a new show (I haven't seen, nor wish to) called "Next Top Chef" or something.

Anywho, it made me think I really miss that Hell's Kitchen. I absolutely LOVED the asshole Chef:D

Yeah, I saw that show and liked it!

I could get my guy card revoked for this, but I sometimes watch Project Runway. If you look for the absurdity, it's definitely there!:D

Walt

What..Gordon "f$*k#ng" Ramsay?

He is pretty much a national treasure for us with his "did he just say that?" put downs.

He was destined to be a pro soccer player (apparently) before he got injured and hence ended up being a chef on the telly instead. A bit of useless trivia for you there.

Anyways I'm off tommorrow to do my "f#*k@ng" AFF tossers!!!:P See you when I get back.B|

The English do etiquette so well.:S

:D

Gordon Ramsey, that's it.

"HOW MANY MINUTES HAVE I GOT ON THE SOUFFLE'???!!!" "BUTTON IT!!!" "SHUT IT DOWN!!!" "YOU ARE FUCKING USELESS!!!"

:D:D:D

I seriously got some sick pleasure out of that show. I really miss it.:P

Walt, believe it or not I don't watch Project Runway For some reason this comes as a surprise to just about everyone who knows me:D Heidi Klum, though undeniably beautiful, annoys me[:/]

I have seen America's Next Top Model once or twice and find that hilarious (we don't get UPN in our area, strangely, so I've only seen it when it has re-ran on VH1) and have you ever seen Kathy Griffin's hilarious impression of Tyra on that show? It's hilarious.

I love Kathy Griffin. She is fucking hilarious!

I don't really watch a lot of TV and what I watch is usually pointless:D:P

Edit: Did I say I don't watch a lot of TV?:D I guess that depends on ones definition of "a lot":D Mostly between the hours of 7 and 9 p.m. and Sunday afternoons....that's when I once caught an America's Next Top Model marthon and laughed my ass off. Billy about pulled his hair out, then went out on a Harley ride:D Hey, it was the first Sunday I wasn't stuck watching football:P

:D

and I was worried I was the only one who loved that show. Yey!

For me personally I don’t think I could have taken his shit with out stuffing it right back to him.

There is no question I couldn't:D I have a royal problem with authority. If I'm not the authority, that's a problem:D (Just kidding) But, I have too much love for myself to be treated that way.

Having said that, I love watching him treat others that way:D:D:D And I'm sorry for that flaw in myself:P

Damn and I though this was going to be about NYC. You know the Troma building is in Hells Kitchen

I'm sure that very few people know about TROMA. Loyd Kaufman has come to the cleveland cinematheque numerous times and is a pretty cool cat. Hence, the reason I know such wacky things. :)

Heidi Klum, though undeniably beautiful, annoys me

Annoying for sure. "You're either IN or you're OUT!!!"

It's the interaction between people with highly artistic temperaments while they are under pressure that I like to see. She's merely a filler and so are the other judges or whatever they're supposed to be.

Walt

Oh yes, I'm an artist myself.

I used to spend summers in the mountains with a great artist & family friend and paint, draw, design various things.

I always took art & photography, etc. in school, though magazine journalism was my major (as well as two others).

Anywho....my point, in case your were wondering:D...is that I KNOW just how funny the artsy-fartsys can be. It's their artwork, their creative design, their masterpiece. To hell with everything else.:P

Anywho....my point, in case your were wondering:D...is that I KNOW just how funny the artsy-fartsys can be. It's their artwork, their creative design, their masterpiece. To hell with everything else.:P

My favorite was that blonde guy from the first season. He seemed like a really pleasant guy to be around, but somewhat detached from reality, which was pretty cool.

Walt

I'm sure that very few people know about TROMA. Loyd Kaufman has come to the cleveland cinematheque numerous times and is a pretty cool cat. Hence, the reason I know such wacky things. :)

The only reasion I know about Troma is I wasted many years going to my annual Nerdfeast Sci Fi Convention, and they screened many Troma films. I was not a fan of the toxic Avenger fils, or even the Class of Nukum High series, but Sgt Kabukimon NYPD was great. Canabal The Musical is awesome.
A friend of mine would occassionally catch a train into Manhattan to go and watch the latest Troma Films being screened at the Villiage Cinema on east 12th street. Good times
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

What..Gordon "f$*k#ng" Ramsay?

He is pretty much a national treasure for us with his "did he just say that?" put downs.

He was destined to be a pro soccer player (apparently) before he got injured and hence ended up being a chef on the telly instead. A bit of useless trivia for you there.

Anyways I'm off tommorrow to do my "f#*k@ng" AFF tossers!!!:P See you when I get back.B|

The English do etiquette so well.:S

I got to liking Chef Ramsay. He definately knows what he wants and expects the best. Nothing wrong with that. I appreciated also, his 'hard-assed' attitude. I'm sure, every one of those 'contestants' learned something from him.

Chuck

Since I LOVE dining out and trying new restaurants and the whole experience, I REALLY appreciate Chef Ramsey.

Whatever must go on, must go on to create perfection. There are not too many things, for me, that beat a really tasty, well-prepared perfect meal you can savor and enjoy.

I totaly understand why men say food is the way to their heart.

Unfortuantely, I don't cook and for me, a man who can is a complete turn-on. I LOVE when a man cooks for me, so I'd be a hypocrite if I thought it was chauvanistic of a man to prefer a woman who cooks (so long as he doesn't think that's HER PLACE):P

Anywho...I would LOVE to dine in one of Chef Ramsey's restaurants and some day I definitely will:)

I've found, in my life, the 'hard-assed' instructors I had as part of my learning process, were the ones I learned from the most and it has stuck with me. I believem, that's why, I appreciate Chef Ramsay.
Oh yea! to eat at Chef Ramsay's Restaurant, would be a treat. I'd like to see a return of his T.V. sho.
My wife, does not like to cook. I do. I like to try different things in the line of meals. Since my wife, doesn't like seafood, we have a lot of 'separate' meals. It all works-out. So, I do the cooking and we work together on the other things necessary in maintaining a home and the like.

Chuck