jumpjunkie2004

Do you wear a closing pin necklace?

My first two were gifts and meant a lot to me so I wore them all the time - but I managed to lose both eventually.

The one I have now I got for myself and I only wear it some of the time.

Most non-jumpers seem to guess it's some kind of fertility symbol :)

I sometimes wear mine. I made a hemp necklace with leopard colored and hematite beads, so I wear it if it matches what I am wearing or when I go to the DZ. I have a hemp anklet that I made as well that I wear more than the necklace. B|

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I used to wear one all the time until I lost it in freefall.

My kitty, Sabre (named after my canopy) wears a small sterling silver one on his collar that he's worn since he was 2 weeks old:$

I've been meaning to get a yellow gold one to put at the end of a long chain to wear. Anyone have a link of where I could find one?

:)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I like things that have some sort of personal meaning/appeal to them as far as jewelry goes. I don't wear much. The necklace I wear most often is a sea turtle hatching from an egg (solid yellow & platinum gold with diamond eyes). I LOVE sea turtles and have all sorts of turtle-art. I'm also on the committee, so it was a great investment but it is also more than something that just "looked cool" to me.

The only earrings I ever wear my best friend gave me as a bridesmaid gift at her wedding.

My watch my hunny shopped for b/c believe it or not I didn't have one, and he didn't understand how me of all people didn't wear a watch (I always just looked at my cell phone). He picked out a FABULOUS one that he liked b/c it was classy but edgy (and it really was! Who knew he had such great taste for me?:$).

I don't wear much else. But I've been wanting a long necklace and have been meaning to find a solid platinum gold closing pin to put on the end of a long chain.:P

My hunny hated watches until I bought him (Oh, shoot, I can't remember the brand name) but it's an altimeter watch (among other features) and he uses it skydiving/swooping (b/c it's waterproof) or just everyday:P

We'd have to take this to SC to discuss this further, as I do NOT want to live longer:P But I take good care of myself b/c I want my quality of life while I'm here to be as great as possible.;)

i did, til it fell off, and i lost it in virginia :(

I still haven't gotten a new one, although i miss wearing it!

CReW Skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

My wife bought me one after my first jump and I usually only wear it when I am going out, but I don't wear it to the DZ . I love it because alot of people see it and ask me questions about it and I have even gotten a few of them to come out and give it a try.
STEP OUT AND FEEL THE RUSH!!!! LATER
SKYBOMB