bigway

L.O.S.T. MASSIVE SPOILER!!!!

do not read if you do not want to be spoiled because this will really spoil it for you!!

The twist how ever is not in it, but i think the twist is that Jack is part of the people who run the island and that is why he always takes charge.

anyway, here goes...

1. inside scoop from the thetailsection
Hey Doc. I promised some finale scoop for you, and here it is. I'm going to give this to you in three pieces. No, I do not know the twisty bread thing. It is being cut in secret and, amazingly, still very few people know what it is. "
"The episode opens with Desmond arriving in the sailboat, completely drunk. In flashback he is being let out of jail and being picked up by his fiancee/wife's father Charles Widmore. Widmore thinks Desmond is useless and tries to talk him into leaving his daughter. Desmond refuses.

His backstory is all about Desmond's battle with alcohol. He is desperate to free himself from the bottle and be taken seriously. He sees his "race" as an opportunity for renewal but nobody believes in him. You find out his problems with alcohol are what prevented him from becoming a doctor. When he is "training" at the collesium he doesn't even have a clue how he is going to enter the race. There is talk of faith and redemption all through this part of his backstory.

I think that Widmore was somehow responsible for Libby being in the institution because she is very contemptuous towards him and is working behind his back to help Desmond because she knows it will piss Widmore off. Don't know if she is his wife like some people say, or daughter. Little bit fuzzy here.

In the island scenes Desmond and Locke find themselves kindred spirits. When Locke tells Desmond that there was someone watching him, and shows him the printouts and explains the orientation for the Pearl station, Desmond flips out. He can't believe he was set up. Locke explains the situation with Eko and Desmond decides to show him something he thinks can help Locke with his quest to stop the button from being pushed.

Meanwhile, Sayid convinces Jin to join him off shore to make sure things are kosher with the Walt rescue. Jin absolutely does not believe that Michael is "compromised" and comes along more to keep an eye on Sayid. "

2. survivors think they are being rescued when they see the boat.
Jack swims out to the boat. Desmond is inside the bunker.

They bring him ashore.

Desmond has tons of booze with him. And a dark secret.
Jack asks him where he was, what he did....
During the 23 days he was gone, Desmond managed to fix his sailboat and sail off the island. Jack asks him what he isn't telling them.

We get FLASHBACKS of Desmond's life before the island, and when he first crashed there. Notable points here would be that Desmond was married to a girl named Penny, Libby was married to Charles Widmore, and Desmond borrowed Libby's boat for 200 grand for his race around the world.
Desmond also made the glow-in-the-dark map in the hatch. And Kelvin is, or was, the twin of a certain Joe Inamn, CIA man from Sayid's flashbacks. We see Kelvin drag Desmond to the hatch, type in the button, show Desmond the film, and Desmond begins pushing the button as well.

Present day,
At night Jack and Sayid come up with a plan involving Desmond's boat.
Desmond disappears off into the jungle, heading for the hatch.

The next day, Jack and gang load up to go.
The 5 survivors depart. Charlie tells Hurley good luck.
Michael leads them off.

In the hatch,
Eko continues to push the button.
Locke enters and they talk.
Locke laughs that he still pushes the button.
Eko says he is a man of faith.

Jack Kate Michael Sawyer and Hurley make their way though the jungle.
They begin to pass though what Hurley says is the Dark Territory.
There are MANY fallen trees around them.

They camp for the night. Michael talks about how these people have harmed the survivors, particularly the 5 of them. Killed Shannon Libby, etc. etc.

Locke and Eko are having their discussion in the hatch. Locke argues with Eko on how he thought this place was destinty, that the island built him up just to knock him down, it is all an experiment.
Locke tells him he plans to see what happens when the button reaches zero once and for all. He wants to make sure he is right. Eko doesn't agree with this.

Desmond reaches the hatch and talks with Locke and Eko inside. He seems pissed.
Asks Locke if he continued to push the button. Locke says yes.
Desmond doesn't believe that Locke pushed it.

Atop one of the hills, Jack and gang find a big pile of tubes from the Pearl hatch.

Michael tells them they aren't far now and gotta keep going.
He leads them to the the spot where Zeke and The Others captured him.

THE WHISPERING RETURNS.
They begin to hear whispering.
LOTS of it this time.

Jack yells out that it's a trap when he spots one of them in the trees.
They all open fire on, it would seem they are surrounded.

There is another lockdown inside the hatch. We don't know why, but could this be some sort of final test?
Locke is trapped inside the Geodome with Desmond. Eko is locked out.
Eko yells at Locke that he can't let the timer reach zero, but Locke has other ideas.
The timer is at 107 minutes.

Bernard talks with Claire and the baby, inquiring on what the vaccine is for. Claire explains to him, they bond.

Sayid talks with Jin and Sun. He formulates a plan with Jin. Sun translates for him. Jin understands.

Eko seeks Charlie's help on the situation in the hatch.
He rushes to the beach and tells him they need to go gather the dynamite Charlie knows where it is.

In the Hatch, Desmond and Locke argue about the button. Locke tells Desmond the button is not real, that it was all an experiment of the Goddamn Dharma Initiative. Desmond screams at him "Don't tell me it isn't real!"
Desmond tells Locke that he sailed away from the island.
He was going to get them all rescued.
But that when he reached land, he discovered
THERE WAS NO HUMANITY left.
Desmond says that the entire world was not there. There was absolutely nothing. He believes that the button is to blame, calling back to what the original Dharma film said. Locke is shaken by this, but thinks Desmond is crazy.
The timer is at 43 minutes by now.

Eko and Charlie gather dynamite from the stash and run to the hatch. Eko plans to blow the blast door. Charlie thinks he's off his rocker.
Eko believes Desmond that the timer DOES do something when it reaches zero.

Meanwhile
Jack and gang are all been captured by The Others.
They are being led back to the village.

Jin and Sayid have taken Desmond's boat and followed Rousseau's map along the shoreline to where Sayid believes could be the location of The Others. They spot the giant rock with the hole in it.

Sayid sneaks up along the rocks with his gun, Jin trails him.
To make it short, they interrupt the party and attack The Others.
A fight ensues.
Sawyer fights Zeke, and rips his fake beard off. Gives a funny quip here.
SAYID IS SHOT, straight in the chest and falls back into the water.

As chaos ensues in the camp, Michael sneaks up to the door in the cliff. There's a Dharma symbol resembling just a door. One of the guards guarding is shot. Michael enters in and closes it behind him.

Inside this room is the BIG reveal.

Back at the hatch,
The timer is at 23 minutes.

Eko and Charlie enter in with the dynamite. Set it.

Locke and Desmond argue inside as the timer reaches 15 minutes, 8 minutes, 4 minutes. The beeping starts up real loud.

Eko blows the blast doors; Charlie is knocked against the cement wall unconscious.

Eko runs in to push the button before the time runs out.
Locke has knocked Desmond out unconscious with Eko's Jesus stick.
Locke and Eko come to fists.

Locke beats Eko to the ground. He takes the stick and SMASHES THE COMPUTER.
It's busted. So now there's no stopping the timer.

At the Others camp, Jack Kate Sawyer and Hurley seem to have overpowered The Others.

Inside The Door.
Michael finds Walt in here, but is confronted by the FAKE HENRY GALE.
Fenry tells Michael everything about what he is seeing right now, I won't tell you this as I don't want to spoil this surprise at least. But it involvers 3 other people, the plane crash, Hanso, and a key. There's a SINGLE monitoring TV inside this room as well. It's a monitor for Station 3. Fenry tells Michael that he needs leave the island now if he wants to escape with Walt. The boat is ready for him in a back exit.

The Timer at the hatch reaches ZERO.

Something DOES happen.

What is it?? You'll see.

And so does Michael and Walt as they escape the island with the boat, leaving everyone else behind.

If you are to believe Desmond, they will find nothing else left.

Now another one from http://au.messages.yahoo.com/lost/spoilers/:
3. the sailing boat arrives at the beach and i weak and sleepy desmond lies in the boat he explains some stuff and what he has been doing a series of flashbacks are shown meanwhile eko goes to the beach to get his stuff and move in the hatch while he leaves locke in charge. locke still questioning his faith grows angry with himself and searches around the hatch to find something he finds a folder and notes with a photo of him explaining stuff about his leg he also finds a key with the swan logo on it and then hangs around the evil PC in an angry mood he tries to sort out things with key and ends up hitting and smaking the computer doing little damage meanwhile eko has been talking with sayid as sayid and jin check out desmond's boat sayid explains about how he saw walt in the jungle then eko heads back to the hatch on the way he takes a short rest where he has a dream where yemi and walt say dont push the button buttons bad he gets the idea that yemi and walt tell the truth and goes to tell locke about his dream he finds locke beating the *** out of the PC and then tries to stop him locke grabs eko's jesus stick and minces and fries the PC to death eko knocks him out the minutes fly and locke finally wakes up to find alarms going off and blast doors coming down he sees eko tring to stop the doors locke looks down and grabs the key when he finds yemi pointing at a key slot it was a dream and locke wakes up to see the alarm going off and blast doors coming down he tells eko to stop and the locke said "your brother told me what to do" locke put the key in and turned it the doors came down but suddenly eko was dragged out into the halway by electro-magnets pulling his cross necklace eko puts his stick in to a ditch in the ground where he holds on for dear life meanwhile sayid comes up with a plan to follow michael who has gone after walt with desmonds boat so sayid and jin take the boat and follow the coast meanwhile desmond is awakened in the hatch by the sound of eko and locke and a big ass magnet sound he starts yelling at eko and locke and bolts to the medical cabinet to find that the vaccine is missing (charlie took it for claire) desmond shouted "we're all gonna die!!" meanwhile michael is leading them up a hill then suddenly they are ambushed by Zeke and the others Jack screams "RUN!!" everyone gets down and a whole fight scene goes on michael and zeke have a little talk and sawyer overhears "why were you leading us into a trap michael" said zeke "you didn't say Unarmed!!" said michael "now now michael you didn't do the right thing michael so we're gonna have to keep ya boy" said zeke "GIVE ME BACK MY SON!!..... DAMM YOU I DID EVERYTHING U SAID NOW GIVE ME BACK MY SON!!" Michael shoots zeke but misses after one of the others pulls him back zeke flees but hurley is taken sawyer tells jack about michael and jack argues with michael jack says "did you KIll ana and Libby?!" michael says " I JUST WANNA..... GET BACK.... MY SON!!" michael shoots jack but sawyer tackles michael down luckily jack is only wounded michael runs off towards the camp while the group slowly try follow...

Here are some snapshots i gathered from the finale preview for the finale:
Notice the file canistars (they never went to dharma), the key with the dharma logo on it, eko's hand stopping the jesus stick from hitting th pc, charlie being blown away by something, and eko trying to get through the doors during a lockdown (to the computer we assume)
Ive concocted a series of events; eko stops lock from bashing the pc, lockdown occurs, locke and possibly desmond stuck inside with the computer, eko begging locke to push button, eko gets dynamite with charlie, blows the blast door, button still not pushed. Of course this doesn't really sit well with the second psoiler summary i posted but the key and vision of yemi fits. It almost seems like a lockdown occured for the button not to be pushed. Maybe by the others. Remember the first time, locke was unable to and fenry might not have pushed it. Now the lockdown seems to have trapped locke (as i doubt eko would be sliding under the doors to get away from the pc when he believes the button) the only one who wants to see what happens when the button is not pushed.
Also one more thing: Even i think the part about "civilisation being destroyed" is bs as on spoilerfix it says: Desmond, the enigmatic guy originally discovered in the hatch, also reappears, and he's not in good shape, though he gives the survivors fresh hope for escape.

If you check out the lost vids on abc, there is a new scene added between michael and jack that goes like this:
Michael pinned to a tree by jack and jack is screaming: Tell them the truth!! Tell them!!

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I felt the same...was hoping for an explanation of the numbers, something more definitive than "I may have crashed your plane", more of what happened with the event when the key was turned, and not hanging so much with the 3 left with the others. Oh well. At least now we know Henry really did enter the numbers.
Miami

This show is so seriously fucked up. I managed to fall asleep for about 1/2 hour during the finale last night....and i don't think i really missed anything. Was NOT as good as i thought it was gonna be.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Lost is going for 7 season max, six seasons minimum.

You know, it answered alot of questions for me and set it up for a new level.
Looks like now we will see flashbacks as well as the daily life of Penny in the real world.

The thing is, none of it makes any sense. The plane crashed by mistake, maybe Fait.
In all the back stories the characters all intertwine, now the plane crashes by accident and not on purpose, so these guys intertwining means nothing.
Or does it mean the whole 6 degrees of seperation thing?

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

And how did she know the electromagnetic stuff was related to him anyway?

My bf has a theory that the boat compass isn't going to work for Michael and Walt to get away because he thinks the system failure probably screwed it up from working.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

And how did she know the electromagnetic stuff was related to him anyway?

My bf has a theory that the boat compass isn't going to work for Michael and Walt to get away because he thinks the system failure probably screwed it up from working.

Maybe she does not know it is desmond but the island is her fathers project and she is trying to find it.
You know here father is Widmore, widmore owns hanso foundation. hanso is the man who is running the dharma inititve.
the fake henry gale is also a widmore and Libby was his sister.

Michael is going to get 'rescued', rescued by who, we dont know but it is not going to be civilisation.
They will be back in a huge way as none of the questions about Walt have been answered and they left the dog behind.

I do know that Michael is not a main character next season though.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I don't find the show annoying at all, i think it is amazing. There is so much going on it, so much hidden parts to it. Remember the books shown in the show are major easter eggs to clues of the island.

There were so many questions answered last night.
Why was desmonds mate drawing an invisible map though?

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

i didn't think that libby was married to charles whidmore.... did anyone get the impression that ehy were married?

we're lefti n pretty much the same position as the end of last seaon...

Michael, Walt, Jin on boats (granted, seperate boats)
Explosion at the hatch
We still don't know who the others are.
We still don't know what the deal is with claire's baby.
We still don't know how locke ended up in a wheelchair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i didn't think that libby was married to charles whidmore.... did anyone get the impression that ehy were married?

we're lefti n pretty much the same position as the end of last seaon...

Michael, Walt, Jin on boats (granted, seperate boats)
Explosion at the hatch
We still don't know who the others are.
We still don't know what the deal is with claire's baby.
We still don't know how locke ended up in a wheelchair.

Libby was widmores neice.

We know who the others are!
The black lady was in the tail section of the plane, she was taken at the beginning.
Henry Gale is a doctor, he was in 'maternity leave' wearing a white cloak and was in surgery.
Alex, the young girl, is danielle's daughter,
The others are strong players who are also recrruting people to join them, hence why they bought sawyer, kate and jack and let the weak link (the scared one) go, they used him to scare the shit out of him to pass the message forward. They left sayid out cause he is to on to it, they left Jin out cause he dont speak english.

I am willing to bet that Locke was never stuck in a wheelchair, I knew a girl once who could not move her arms for well over a year, it was all in her head though, her brain refused to move her arms, sort of a depression of kinds. I bet you Locke had this problem.

The island heels people quicker cause of the magnet.
Desmond is alive cause there was no debris to hit him when the fail safe reppelled everything away from the magnet.
I Locke will be alive but i think Eko will be dead., nothing left to tell about him.
The others only ever took away the good people who had done nothing worng in life and left the killers etc. My problem is, if bringing the plane down was an accident and was not meant to happen then how did the others have a list of people they had to take on the first night??

BTW, i think Libby was married to the bloke Ana-lucia killed.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

They left sayid out cause he is to on to it, they left Jin out cause he dont speak english
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then that will be their big mistake, because Sun can translate for him.

I think Michael is going to steer right back to the beach. I think the 'Elizbeth' coming in with Desmond was a set-up (where IS he getting all this booze!???) And its manipulation to get them to turn on each other. EVERYONE will hate Michael now.

I thought it was hilarious that Locke made yet another mistake and said 'I was wrong'...When was this guy EVERY right? He's going to be living in a world of hurt too, when he comes out of that hatch.

I hope next season is the last season. They still haven't made sense of the polar bear being there >:(~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!