BETO74

World Soccer Cup 2006

Deutschland, Deutschland uber alles!!!

Need I remind you of an exhibition match your team lost 4-1 in recently? :ph34r:

FORZA ITALIA!!!!!! B|

can i remind u The Moggi affair? and all the shit about the italian league?
there is only one team... MILAN
but at World Cup italy cant do anything ;)

-------------------------
"jump, have fun, pull"

can i remind u The Moggi affair? and all the shit about the italian league?
there is only one team... MILAN
but at World Cup italy cant do anything

Moggi is going to get his, and Lippi has been cleared to go on coaching the team and all the scandal is behind them now.

And besides, the last time the Italian team was rocked with scandal was in 1982, when Paolo Rossi just got out of jail in time for the Cup. Italy then went on to shut down Argentina, Brazil and Germany to win it all. B|

Without some element of corruption, Italy is not itself and will go nowhere. This year, we got it goin' on BIG TIME, baby. Watch out, Brazil, Argentina, Germany, France...:)
Not to mention that karma is on our side after we got officiated out of the 2002 Cup against Korea...B|

And I call BS on Milan -- ROMA rules. Again, in 1982, Italy's best players were from Roma -- not Juve or Milan or Inter. Count on Totti to bring the cup back home...

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

Watch out, Brazil, Argentina, Germany, France...:)

While you are watching out for these teams you will not be seeing the eventual winners coming up the inside to pip you all at the post:):P Admittedly it has not happened since 1966 but with Sven on his way out and a fit squad, which most of them are:S This is our Year.B|

Bring it on

Let Gerrard play where he wants though for christ sake. And give him the captains arm band... strange im a Chelsea fan but i fucking love the guy..

I think Sven is an idiot to be perfectly honest

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

Let Gerrard play where he wants though for christ sake. And give him the captains arm band... strange im a Chelsea fan but i fucking love the guy..

He is a God and given a free role, he should be player of the tornament:)

I think Sven is an idiot to be perfectly honest

Could not agree more but I don't think our next one is much better:(:(

While you are watching out for these teams you will not be seeing the eventual winners coming up the inside to pip you all at the post:):P

True, pretty much any of the European teams (with the exception of Switzerland) can really shake things up. I think Czech Republic and Ukraine especially are two teams to watch out for. S. Korea always puts up a good fight too and who knows, maybe they'll make the quarter finals legitimately this time around...

Admittedly it has not happened since 1966 but with Sven on his way out and a fit squad, which most of them are :S This is our Year.B|

Most, but not Rooney. And Owen isn't what he used to be, nor is Beckham.

I can appreciate your optimism, but England doesn't stand a chance against teams like Brazil and :oArgentina:o :ph34r:. I think you would need that 1966 home turf again, and though Sven is a great coach, he can only do so much with what he's got. But who knows, anything can happen. That's what's so fun about the WC...

:)

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

Most, but not Rooney. And Owen isn't what he used to be, nor is Beckham.

If only they where the only 3 players we had I would agree with you, You seem to have forgotten about Lampard, Terry, Gerard, Joe Cole, Rio Ferdinand, All on there day as good as anybody in the world (bar a couple maybe). [:/]
Owen, still better than most in the world in front of goal. Beckham can still pick out a pin in the goal area from 50 yards and Rooney, Well we will just have to wait and see.;)

If you know your football you will know that we put out Argentina in the last world cup and beat them recently in a "Friendly" and will probably have to put them out in the quarters;)' as for Brazil, we will jump that hurdle when we meet them in the Semi's;);) and then bring on the Czech's in the final.
Just Like That;);)

As for Italy, Don't get me wrong(not a bad team), but first they have to get out of there group (not an easy task with Czech's and USA), I think you will get through that just, at the expense of the USA. But then you are going to need to get past Brazil (;)goodLuck;))
If you manage that you make our job easier when we then knock you out in the Semi'sB|

Good luck and may the best (England) team win

Agree with you and the Czech's about the USA they may make history could be a surprise they had play very good and their soccer has advance in the past years. but they are missin that "no se que" that spicy element that makes soccer a great sport, you can only pick it up with football tradition, Italy has a lot, you know that kind of football you pick up playing all the time since you were a kid, really don't know how to explain myself better some of you may know what I'm talking about.
http://web.mac.com/ac057a/iWeb/AC057A/H0M3.html

If you know your football you will know that we put out Argentina in the last world cup and beat them recently in a "Friendly"

I remember 2002, I was just trying to poke fun at your fierce rivalry and stir the pot a bit. I didn't know that you beat Argentina in a friendly recently though. That's impressive.

As for Italy, Don't get me wrong(not a bad team), but first they have to get out of there group (not an easy task with Czech's and USA),

USA? We're not playing the USA ladies team. And Freddy Adu isn't in the mix yet. Therefore, USA isn't much of a threat. Ghana is way more of a threat in the group than USA is. Agreed, Czech Rep. will be a very tough team to beat. I call a 0-0 tie, or 1-1 if any blood is shed at all, which I doubt. I can guarantee you there isn't going to be a drubbing on either side of that match.

As far as your group goes, you got lucky. I don't think England will have much of a problem with Trinidad or Paraguay. I do look forward to your match against Sweden.

Good luck and may the best (England ITALIA ) team win

:ph34r:B|

I actually think Owen is going to shock. Consider the poor fuckers hardly played football after his move to Real and hes been pretty much on form at Newcastle.

With a player like Gerrard who can slot perfect low balls to him i think his pace will leave defenders behind and he has got a deadly finish when hes in form. Going to Spain fucked hs career up, lets hope he proves he's still a world class English player

I believe Germany has a very young team and Englands midfield is pretty average in age. On our back line we have grandad Sol Cambel but i'd say that most players are in there early to mid 20's in the English team

This are the groups.

Group A

GER Germany
CCR Costarica
POL Poland
ECU Ecuador

Group B

ENG England
PAR Paraguay
TRI Trinidad and Tobago
SWE Sweden

Group C

ARG Argentina
CIV Cote d Ivoire
SCG Servia & Montenegro
NED Netherlands

Group D

MEX Mexico
IRN Iran
ANG Angola
POR Portugal

Group E

ITA Italy
GHA Ghana
USA USA
CZE Czech Republic

Group F

BRA Brasil
CRO Croatia
AUS Australia
JPN Japan

Group G

FRA France
SUI Switzerland
KOR Korea Republic
ECU Togo

Group H

ESP Spain
UKR Ukraine
TUN Tunisia
KSA Saudi Arabia

List the ones you think will make it for the first round.
http://web.mac.com/ac057a/iWeb/AC057A/H0M3.html

Group C looks like the group of death. The rest are fairly predictable.

A: Germany, Poland
B: England, Sweden
C: Argentina, Netherlands (but could just as easily be Serbia & Montenegro)
D: Portugal, Mexico
E: Italy, Czech Republic
F: Brazil, Croatia
G: France, Switzerland
H: Ukraine, Spain

Possible surprises: Paraguay, Cote d'Ivoire, Angola, Ghana, Korea.

Group C looks like the group of death. The rest are fairly predictable.

A: Germany, Poland
B: England, Sweden
C: Argentina, Netherlands (but could just as easily be Serbia & Montenegro)
D: Portugal, Mexico
E: Italy, Czech Republic
F: Brazil, Croatia
G: France, Switzerland
H: Ukraine, Spain

Possible surprises: Paraguay, Cote d'Ivoire, Angola, Ghana, Korea.

I agree with all bar 1. Group G. South Korea over Switzerland.

I'm a staunch Portugal supporter but realistically I think the 'golden team' is getting a bit old..

I actually think the US might surprise (as much as I dislike them for beating Portugal in '02) because they play a very technical game..

The South American teams are always good to watch because they have such beautiful skill.

I hope one of the Asian teams surprise.. it'll be awesome for Asian football..

But we'll see, world cup is always full of surprises.. I'm excited.. I'm going to Germany for some of the final games!!!!!!!!