vid666

Skyworks Rigging

Jim,
From ny standpoint:

I mailed the line sets to the location specified and assumed they got them.

It was going to a second party in Illinois.

Actually, to the gentleman that posted just after you.

I personally do not need to steal for a mere 480.00. Never have and never will.

As far as technology, let just say I am not up to modern times.

I still have an AOL account FCOL!

BS,
MEL
Skyworks Parachute Service, LLC
www.Skyworksparachuteservice.com

Andrius,

To clear things up a bit, I never recieved any money from VID666 in any form or fashion. Zero dollars.

I am sorry you do not believe I shipped the line sets,
But you are entitled to your opinion!

Yes, it does bother me that you would think as such....

Again, I do not need that small amount of money for so much trouble.

MEL
Skyworks Parachute Service, LLC
www.Skyworksparachuteservice.com

Hey Mel,

Thanks for the reply and I know there are two sides to every story. Like I said I wasn't trying to attack you personally but I was empathizing with the posters who felt powerless regarding the lack of communication. It has happened to me and I hate that feeling.

For the record, I was not implying that you were stealing money but I could understand why the accusation was made. Many reasonalbe people become unreasonalbe people when they can't contact a person regarding customer service issues. This is especially true when weeks go by and a good faith effort to communicate leads to only more frustration.

I know based on your post that you were extremely busy and I will not elaborate on what I think should have happened because ultimatley it is none of my business.

Good luck with everything.

Jim
Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that statistically half of them are stupider than that.

Again, I do not need that small amount of money for so much trouble.

Amen!
So can we just give each other a virtual hug and fix the issue offline? Actually I never called anybody a thief here and don't support those who did.

..and to bring the subject back closer to "Gear and Rigging" - you know what is most embarrassing here? - I still love the way Mel's linesets fly :$

Good of you to speak up hear MEL. I understand life gets in the way, the industry will still be here when you get back.:)

You work in the Nuclear industry as a QDA Analyst, your last job was in Arizona, not california

you worked 12 hour shift at palo verde, 4 days straight. mark traveled 1-8 hr day, training and testing 2-8 hour days, work was 4-12 hour days,
in the nuclear industry there is a 72 hour rule, look it up, nrc 72 hour rule.

for safety and quality no man is allowed to work more than 72 hours in one week, no exceptions.

that aside, lets say mel was telling the truth, add a day of jumping in all those 14 hour days, contact the perris california airport where he jumps while in california, the guy is burning the candle at both ends.

Fatigue, how can he not be fatigued, 14 hours of work, plus travel to and from the job, a little food, a shower, does mel get a good days rest, while working nights how long after until mel is fit to put somebody's life in his hands.

I'm pretty sure ALOT changed in last THREE years.

I dealt with this MEL guy three weeks ago in year 2010 not 2007.

Bottom line, super easy transaction, plus he took time to explain shit over the phone, and I got what I wanted.
If I need a reline, I'll probably go to him next time for the coated HMA that he makes with.
Bernie Sanders for President 2016