freeflychris

Friday is my last day at Hertz rent a car what should i do

Well tha k you for all your idea's i go in at work at 8 so i still have some more time to think about what im going to do.I like the idea of locking all the keys in the car and since i work untill 4 am there will be no one that will be able to open the car's untill 7 am.6am is pretty busy hahaha and the only reason im doing this is because i hate the company and i dont need the reference and i will never ever be working for another car renatl company.If any still has any idea's im still open for ideas.

Well if you really wanna piss themn off ( and have charges brought against you) you can crap in the air vents of as many cars as possible.:D

sick and disgusting but it'll prove that you truly are a bigger asshole then your ex boss:D
My photos

My Videos

point taken. but thats not the boss we're talking about.

didn't he ever pay you your last paycheck? HMM, seems odd that he wouldnt give anyone their last paycheck. maybe He opened a high rate savings account in your name:ph34r:
My photos

My Videos

Nope he still owes me $1200 and about another $8000 to the other people + he had adam deported.

too bad it is against the law to withhold earnings for work performed. just have a lawyer give him a quick call

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

LOL Thats a good one.

the problem is they have to prove they worked for him. THeres no recrods anymore other then the word of about 8 disgruntled people...and one of those 8 was deported[:/]

The guy proved to be a scumbag. from what I hear he made a few excuses during the last few weeks of the DZ being open. than he took off with everyones cash

he's a hero[:/]
My photos

My Videos

the problem is they have to prove they worked for him. THeres no recrods anymore other then the word of about 8 disgruntled people..

didn't he pay you by check? does he provide a w2?

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?