GiaKrembs

Happy Birthday Wishes to Pop

I know your number....

:|

(a girl can have lot's `o Cabana boys, but only one has the girl)

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

YAY!!! Happy fuckin' birthday, dude!! :)
Hope you're having a great time! Do a little dance for me, wouldya? Just a happy-birthday-booty-shake. Here, I ll show you (for real, I did this).

B|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Happy B-Day Mike.
How did the EBay thingie work out for you? Last I heard, the highest bidder was a gay horny albino philippino going by the name of "Gigi el Pirato del Culo"!
Best of luck...:P

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Happy B-Day Mike.
How did the EBay thingie work out for you? Last I heard, the highest bidder was a gay horny albino philippino going by the name of "Gigi el Pirato del Culo"!
Best of luck...:P

Thank you all guys!!! I didnt go to bed all night . Pictures to come later.
The ebay thing went better than I thought. I didnt think anyhone would actually bid, but I did get some interesting emails from it. I inspired s young lady who does military job training classes to think out of the box. She shoed my post to all her guys. I had an opportunity to talk to the owner of Rumble on the Rock, which is just like the Ultimate Fighting Championship fought in the octagon out of Hawaii. I also got a three word reply from Dave Attel from MTV's Insomniac. His reply was "Slavery is Illegal". It wasa fun :)
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer