GravityGirl

JankyBob

Bob, you know I'm thinking of you. I remembered this photo that Shannon posted ... it was after I knew she was crazy in love with someone but before I got the chance to meet you at the Byron Boogie, and I remember just loving this photo and how happy you two look together. It's the way I will remember you two together.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=50983;

I must say...that is a REALLY flattering photo of both of them.

Thanks for the memories for us as well Krisanne.

Bob,
You guys look like the classy lady and gentleman. Memory Eternal.

Again, Bob, as is echoed throughout this thread, your love for her lit her up, made her shine, and brightened the world.

And her love for you was - and remains - endless. It is the eternal gift, the one thing which survives through time and space; where other things fade or change or disappear, honest, pure love does not. It remains, a beacon of hope, faith, and joy to help tide you through the rough spots in your grief.

In the midst of your grief, then, remember that you are eternally, perfectly loved; that your love for her allowed her a different world; that her love for you allows you now to be comforted.

Be easy; and if you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~