GravityGirl

JankyBob

Good morning Bob. I have a feeling you'll be checking in here from time to time.

This is your gentle reminder to just breathe. That is your only true responsibility right now. The rest will follow.

Just breathe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

Bob, please take heart in knowing that she loved you and that you gave her a very bright and beautiful view of life. She was so happy to be with you. For her memory, I say thank you.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Hi Bob,

I wish there was a way to strip away the pain and sorrow so that you'd only have the love and joy you two shared.

You have my hugs for as long as you need them!

We are here for you.... :)
Love, g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Bob:

We've met a couple times, but I don't really remember you, and I'm sure you don't remember me. But I was a Byron regular for a while, and got to know Shannon a little bit over the years. I can't imagine how you're feeling right now, but you've got everyone else sharing that loss with you, so maybe we can take away a little bit of it from you and pass it around...maybe it will hurt a little less if we share it far enough. Take care, man.

Mike
Doctor I ain't gonna die,
Just write me an alibi! ---- Lemmy/Slash

Bob, you know I'm thinking of you. I remembered this photo that Shannon posted ... it was after I knew she was crazy in love with someone but before I got the chance to meet you at the Byron Boogie, and I remember just loving this photo and how happy you two look together. It's the way I will remember you two together.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=50983;
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

thank you all so much for your support and love. It means so much to me. I loved her more than anything I had ever loved. I spent most of the night on here, just looking at pictures and posts. got about an hour of sleep and woke up without her next to me and it was so f*cking hard. I miss her so much. I know time will heal these wounds and I am just trying to make it through the day, one day at a time. I know you all are hurting too and I thank you for your thoughts during this difficult time. In the midst of this pain I feel so loved. Thank you!

Bob

I loved her more than anything I had ever loved.

Even though I haven't met you I can tell you that she felt the EXACT same way. I don't remember the exact PM where I noticed it but it was like turning on a light in a room. I was so happy for her to have found you. That kind of love is something I may never experience. I'm glad you got to share it with her. You can't lean on my shoulder because it's about 9000 miles away but know that you and Shannon are in my thoughts.

Even though I haven't met you I can tell you that she felt the EXACT same way. I don't remember the exact PM where I noticed it but it was like turning on a light in a room. I was so happy for her to have found you. That kind of love is something I may never experience. I'm glad you got to share it with her. You can't lean on my shoulder because it's about 9000 miles away but know that you and Shannon are in my thoughts.

I noticed it here after congratulating her on her and Bob's engagement...she pm'd in response: "Thank you. He's a good guy and this caught me totally off guard. I'm so anti marriage and anti kids and stuff. He wants to get a house and have a family and I'm suddenly thinking that would be kinda fun. ;)"

She really loved you Bob. I've never met you either but you have to be a hell of a guy for her to be so in love with. Sending comfort and hugs to you.

Wow. I just found about this right now while looking up the Ohio Tandem fatality and I think one of the "I" state (the person asking me wasn't sure) incidents.

RIP - Shannon "girlfalldown".
:(:(:(
What few times I spoke to her, she was a very warm-hearted person. Memory Eternal.

JankyBob,
I barely met you, but you have my utmost sympathies. Take care.

Hi Bob,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even though I haven't met you I can tell you that she felt the EXACT same way. I don't remember the exact PM where I noticed it but it was like turning on a light in a room. I was so happy for her to have found you. That kind of love is something I may never experience. I'm glad you got to share it with her. You can't lean on my shoulder because it's about 3000 miles away but know that you and Shannon are in my thoughts.

This was exactly my thoughts when I read your post but Clay put it into better words.

You were truly gifted with having the unbelievable love of an incredible woman. Please take comfort in that.

Just hold on to hope.

Chris