seejanefall

Candy question

So when eating candy, what's your thought pattern about your favorite flavors?

I am save my favorite flavors for last (grape and lemon), but have realized that I'm eating way more candy than I would if I just ate my favorites first and left the rest.

PMS #394

I love licorice!! I think it may have something to do with a book I read as a kid where the main character was a girl named Jane who pretended to be the captain of a ship and she made sure to have a massive supply of black licorice jelly beans. . . but that's another story. . .

PMS #394

eat candy like I eat regular food, saving the best for last. That said, if something tastes uber-fantastic HOT, like fries, I will eat that first.

That said, I haven't had any candy or dessert since november. but hey, who's counting, right? >:(:D

Why?

PMS #394

Eat identical amounts of each color separately.

As in pairs, or threes?

Sometimes, usually in 4's for some reason.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Skittles - the best candy out there...unfortunately I'm pretty weird in the way I eat them. I can't mix colors, I can eat a handful of green OR purple but you will never see me eat two different colors at the same time and I have to know what color I'm eating before I pop it in my mouth. Strange, I know, but I like to taste the flavors the way they are supposed to taste.
BTW, you should see me eat Skittles in a movie, pretty funny, I hold them up to the light so I can see which flavor I'm eating.
I'm sure a shrink would love to analyze that!:S
Ashley Martin

"Corazon" Rodriguez
PMS #462