JankyBob

Shannon's story on Fox News tomorrow morning (6/1)

Absolutely beautiful. Damn...I'm crying again. I admire your strength. My best to you, Bob!

Thanks, Lummy, for hosting the video.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Bob,
Thank you for sharing this with us. Shannon has got to be so proud of the way you portrayed her life. I am so glad the News Anchor showed dignity and respect for her and you as well.

Peace brother.
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Finally got to watch this tonight after planning a little memorial tracking dive for her at Hollister.

First, you are a lucky man for having known someone who moved your spirit in such a way that you were able to present her life, interests, and soul in a way that could make people who will never understand skydivng or BASE understand why she loved it.

Second, you are a stong, strong man...I don't think I could do such a fine job of showing my love and respect for someone when trying to heal my heart, but you were awesome.

Third, thanks for showing the world that the skydiving community is really a community, people who love and care for each other, and not just a bunch of adrenaline-seeking yahoos.

And finally...gee, Ross McGowan is actually a pretty reasonable guy, and not the snotty jackass he usually seems to be on the air! ;)

Thanks again, man...you're awesome. Hang in there.
Doctor I ain't gonna die,
Just write me an alibi! ---- Lemmy/Slash

Wow. Just ... wow. That story was amazingly well done and I continue to be blown away by you, Bob.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I don't know if i could be as strong as you are right now.

You are truly amazing.

What you two had together is rare indeed.

Blues.

Wow, that clip was amazing. Thanks lummy for posting it.

I don't know wher you found the strength, Bob, but you did a great job.
My photos

My Videos

Bob, like others have said, it was a wonderful interview. It's easy to understand why Shannon loved you so much and wanted to spend the rest of her life with you. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon