kai2k1

10 Jumps on a Pilot 168

10 Jumps on my pilot 168 and I have to Say WOW!!

This has to be the best canopy I have ever flown. The opening's really are very very soft... half the time I dont even feel it open.

Control is absolutely awesome... you can turn it on a dime.. turn it wide.. and if you want, you can spiral the hell out of it.. its flies well in deep brakes and in full flight

The color coded line attatchments are awesome to make packing easier. But wrestling new ZP is a pain in the ASS!! ;)

Landings are awesome and the flare is effin powerful.

I have to say that aerdodyne has made one awesome canopy, and made a customer for life.

There's no truer sense of flying than sky diving," Scott Cowan

Kai

Welcome to the family and thanks for chosing Aerodyne and the Pilot as your choice in canopy :)
Now PM me you contact info so we can send you some goodies.

Blue Skies

Karl Meyer
Sales Representative
Aerodyne Research
Office: 1 813 891 6300

www.flyaerodyne.com
www.myspace.com/flyaerodyne

I've got about 100 jumps on my 188 and love it. Made the mistake of letting another jumper use it and take it to the corn freaks boogie and had a hell of a time getting it back from her. I do believe she is gonna buy one of her own when she upgrades but until then she begs to use mine constantly B|

------------------------------------------------
I've done so much, with so little, for so long
I'm now expected to do everything with nothing forever

I had a 188 for 140 jumps, now have 40 on my 168 and I simply -love- this canopy. I'm going to have it for quite a long time, I think.

I get some people turning up their noses at Pilots here (UK), but most of them have never jumped one. I test jumped their choices and still made mine :)

(The only this I'd say about the 188 I had was that the brake lines fuzzed badly at the toggle end, and needed re-fingertrapping pretty quickly, like after a hundred jumps - dunno if this is a regular issue, or a problem with my container, btu I guess I'll see in another 50 jumps or so.)
--
"I'll tell you how all skydivers are judged, . They are judged by the laws of physics." - kkeenan

"You jump out, pull the string and either live or die. What's there to be good at?

So do I, I used to take his canopy every time I needed to do back to backs.

Oh yeah I forgot about 4th of July when you didn't even say hi, just "Did you bring your rig?" :D
------------------------------------------------
I've done so much, with so little, for so long
I'm now expected to do everything with nothing forever

10 Jumps on my pilot 168 and I have to Say WOW!!

This has to be the best canopy I have ever flown. The opening's really are very very soft... half the time I dont even feel it open.

Control is absolutely awesome... you can turn it on a dime.. turn it wide.. and if you want, you can spiral the hell out of it.. its flies well in deep brakes and in full flight

The color coded line attatchments are awesome to make packing easier. But wrestling new ZP is a pain in the ASS!! ;)

Landings are awesome and the flare is effin powerful.

I have to say that aerdodyne has made one awesome canopy, and made a customer for life.

Damn you kai, you've made me more anxious for me to get my Pilot now...hahah

I can't wait to get mine!!!!
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

Hey, same as you.

I've about 20 jumps with my brand new Pilot168 (inside my brand new Icon) and it's awesome! I made a jump last week with another canopy (model XXXXX) and I saw the difference! The funiest part was at the landing, while my Pilot still fly even when I'm grounded, the other one was nearly landed before me;) No reason for me to change.

Just a small issue of chest strap, but I'm sure Aerodyne will do something.