dgskydive

Anyone else ever.......

I wouldn't say that I felt I was wasting my life but I definitely felt that my life wasn't going in the direction that I had hoped it would. I took charge and made changes. It was scary and hard but now I'm happy.

It's never too late, Dom. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

*hugs to dgskydive*

not most of my life.. but wasted 3 years of it and paid a huge price. now my motto is "life's too short" and i put every moment to use, im motivated and am doing the things i want to do. a shame it took a huge kick in the ass to get here!

i wont get back what ive lost, but sometimes, just have to move the goalposts to suit when you can.

i dont believe it is ever too late to get things back on track.. its trying to work out what constitutes "back on track" that can be the hard bit!

a shame it took a huge kick in the ass to get here!

its trying to work out what constitutes "back on track" that can be the hard bit!

going through that right now.

I just hope the kick in the ass is just that.... a kick in the ass and not a total FU!!!
Dom

all I can do is live my life... I wouldn't pretend to claim that I have waisted or not waisted my life... I try to do good to those around me and be a positive influence... but that doesn't mean that on occasion I don't expect to feel bad and/or down...

Scott
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

a shame it took a huge kick in the ass to get here!

its trying to work out what constitutes "back on track" that can be the hard bit!

going through that right now.

I just hope the kick in the ass is just that.... a kick in the ass and not a total FU!!!

mmm :S ok was more of a total FU than an ass kick for me *tendancy to understate, my way of dealing*..

whatever happens, be strong. You will deal with the outcomes in the best way you know how.. and thats what counts.

My life has not taken the direction that I had planned, nor has it always been great, but I have no regrets. None.

Every step, every twist and turn, some road blocks and several bumps along the way have made me who I am today. I am happy with my reflection. I have learned that there may not be happy endings but I have laughed a hell of a lot. That's got to be worth something.

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~

have learned that there may not be happy endings

Just looking for one. THat can't be to much to ask....or maybe it is...

the ending isn't necessarily happy or sad... often its the story itself that's most pleasureable...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I have learned that there may not be happy ending

(standard joke goes here)

I feel I've accomplished alot of the items on my "life list", but there is quite a bit more I want to do and sometimes feel that I need to kick my ass into gear.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

all I can do is live my life... I wouldn't pretend to claim that I have waisted or not waisted my life... I try to do good to those around me and be a positive influence... but that doesn't mean that on occasion I don't expect to feel bad and/or down...

Been "living my life" for to long. Forgot that sometimes that is not enough.
Dom

realise that they have wasted most of there life?

Nope, not me, and might i say it's pretty much as waste of time thinking like that.
You have NO idea how much impact you have on other people, to consider ones life a waste is an insult to all those you have come in contact with.
Get over yourself:|

And

Have a nce day ;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

You have NO idea how much impact you have on other people, to consider ones life a waste is an insult to all those you have come in contact with.
Get over yourself

impacting others lives is great...... and I think I have done that (hopfully for the better more then not)

But once you forget about yourself, there is a problem
Dom

I stopped wasting my life 2 years ago or so when I started jumping. . .sorry Dom but life is pretty good now. . .hugs
FGF #6
Darcy

.... Nope.....

been working hard,, since I'm 14 years old...
lived each day,, morally, ethically, and with consideration for the important people around me.
I responded to my own "needs, or desires", but never to the point of excess., and never to the point where someone else was impacted in a serious or negative way...
waste my life??? nope... and likely you haven't either...... don't be so rough on yourself. What you consider as time wasted,, might be thought of by others as time cherished...You may have unknowingly had positive influences on many many people, even as you mark that time as "wasted"... We often see ourselves and judge ourselves far more critically than necessary.... peace jmy