TKATC

Best way to ship canopy from US to UK?

I am shipping a canopy from the US to the UK. I have it double bagged in a trash bag and boxed up tight and taped to the bajeesus (sp). I just want to know what is the safest and least expensive way to send it. Which carrier to use? I prefer to have it insured to its full value of about $1400 but from what I am getting from the web sites is that it might cost about $200 which is total BS. Any help?

I am shipping a canopy from the US to the UK. I have it double bagged in a trash bag and boxed up tight and taped to the bajeesus (sp). I just want to know what is the safest and least expensive way to send it. Which carrier to use? I prefer to have it insured to its full value of about $1400 but from what I am getting from the web sites is that it might cost about $200 which is total BS. Any help?

unless you like paying 3x the price USPS Express mail is the way to ship. I suggest declarign as a gift if its a purchase if you dont want the person on the other end to get raped by customs..

fedex/ups willl cost you about 200 bucks, USPS will cost ya about 60

Ok...UPS wanted $185 dollars to ship it...fawk that. I sent it USPS for $65 and I paid extra so I could track it. Now I hope for the best.

tracking is always a good idea, that way you'll know where it got lost;)
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.