RkyMtnHigh

Today is her birthday....yes, our Dear Shannon Dean

Happy Birthday sweetie! Try and keep it down tonight, the rest of us have to sleep!!! ;)

xoxoxo g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Happy Birthday Shannon-ba-nannon!
the girls and I will miss you tonite at pedi night. we'll reserve a chair for you though and have a toast with a glass of wine in celebration of you!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
MISS YOU TONS! :~(

--------------------------------------------------
"Well, it's a big pretty white plane with a red stripe, curtains at the windows, wheels, and it just looks like a big Tylenol!"

Happy birthday, Shannon.

Hopefully one day soon I'll stop feeling so sorry for all of us, but it's hard when you know what you're missing... [:/]

Sending my love to heaven.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Happy Birthday Shannon.........

=====================================
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting - "fcuk me what a ride!"

Is anyone else waiting for her to pop on here and say "Thanks, guys!"? [:/]
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Is anyone else waiting for her to pop on here and say "Thanks, guys!"? [:/]

No shit -

in the pub te otherday - Everyone changed their nick to %%%falldown . . . I, no less than 7 times, looked at the screen and thought - oh cool Shannon's here.

[:/]

Dammmit!
DAMMMMMMMMMMMMIT

OK - I'm better .

sort of -

God I miss her.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Yes, I am late for work because of that.... All those feelings of when I first found out and didnt believe it are back... oh but I am waiting for her to call us a bunch of Girls... or another insult to describe our emotional states and expression of such...I want her insults back... it was so fun to be made fun of by her and to give it back...
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this