mindway69

Please sponsor me!

Hey everyone!

I have signed up to do the American Heart Assocaition's walk-a-thon here in Atlanta, and am looking for donations to support their cause.

Please visit my page https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=159270&supId=133022590 and chip in if you can. I don't know if this is ok to post on here...I figured since it is a charity then it shouldn't be considered advertizing. Big thanks to Chris Cowden for my 1st donation. ;)

BS
Katie :D

lol...Sangiro. Just send him a pm. We had a whole bunch of people soliciting donations a while ago for various fundraisers, so he asked that people ask permission first.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Donating money for this cause can fund the organization that will help us when we have a heart attack after hearing the increasing jumps prices.:S

Also, when we develop diabetes from eating a bunch of crap at the DZ so we don't have to take a break from jumping for lunch...they promote educating all of us, the overweight country! Come on people! [:/]

Thanks to Kelly for signing up to walk with me!! Thank you Chris and Brandy for your donations! You rock!!